Chapter 11

AN- NOT SAFE FOR SMALL KIDS

Drinking is definitely something new to Declan.

Its strange, and it's clouding his mind. The same way Ant does, but this time he can feels the effects on his body as well. He prefers this to beer, but he definitely can't take too much at once. For once, his mind isn't bothering caring that this isn't allowed at his age. He's perfectly fine with drinking, leaning on the counter, with Ant's arm draped around his waist protectively.

"That man over there is staring at you," Ant points out, pulling Dec closer.

"I don't see why. Considering you're this close to me, I'd be surprised if he thinks im just your friend," Dec scoffs, taking another sip of his drink and letting himself adjust to the warm sensation in his throat.

"Im surprised you're calling me your friend," Ant shrugs. "You usually hate me."

"Well, your skipping class with me, im not caring that you're this close to me, and im drinking. Obviously, im not being my usual self. I don't give a shit who's staring at me."

"Well, you've got to stay careful. There would be men who would pay to get there hands on a boy like you. They're desperate as hell," Ant laughs.

"So are you," Dec teases, bumping Ant's hip with his own playfully. Even he notices how friendly he's being with Ant, but he doesn't care. Breaking the rules is terrifying and new, but it's something interesting and different as well. "Wait, what's 'a boy like you' mean? What's different about me?"

"You're a gay boy who looks totally submissive. You couldn't dominate anyone," Ant shrugs.

"Im not that submissive. It's not like you would kniw anyways, you haven't gotten me into bed yet."

"Yet? Is this implying a future that i do eventually get you in bed?" Ant smirks staring down at Dec.

"Shut up," Dec mumbles, grinning and looking a bit tipsy as well. He doesn't say another word, but instead, pulls Ant down by his neck and kisses him. He still isn't sure what he's doing, but he can taste the alcohol on Ant's lips and he just like the feeling of it overall. Ant's other arm slips around Dec's waist as well, pulling him closer so he's pressed against Dec. Neither of them care that they're in public. They're both drunk, but so is everyone else.

Dec pulls away, but Ant pulls him back kissing him quickly, but then pulls away again. "Let's go to my house."

Ant doesn't argue it, and they do end up going back to Dec's house, and they cam barely keep their hands off of eachother. Maybe it's because their tipsy, or maybe because Dec thinks Ant looks really hot right now, but either way, Dec can't stop himself.

-

He doesn't really know when it happens, but he finds himself on the bed with Ant of top of him, kissing him very drunkenly. Dec wraps his legs around Ant, trying to pull him closer. He tangles his fingers into Ant's hair.

Dec pulls away, only barely, his hands still tangled in Ant hair. He's completely breathless, but doesn't care. "Take your shirt off, Baby," Dec smiles, hiding his face in the crook of Ant neck.

Ant just laughs, pulling himself away slightly, while he takes off his shirt and throwing it into some unknown corner of the room. He pulls himself back down to Dec, keeping one hand beside Dec's head for support, using the other to try and unbutton Dec's shirt aswell. Dec tugs on Ant's hair, not caring if he's possibly tugging a bit hard.

"You're so pretty, Baby Boy," Ant coos against his lips, pushing Dec's shirt off his shoulders. He runs his hand down Declans chest, making him whimper a bit under Ant's touch.