Chapter 7

There's no logical thought that crosses Dec's mind. He's literally melting under Ant's every touch, becoming weaker and weaker with every kiss. It's like he's trapped, trapped under Ant's spell and doesn't have the strength to get himself out.

He doesn't stop himself when Ant pushes him down on to the bed and pins his wrist on to headboard. He doesn't really mind this, even if he's probably never been this far with a boy. He likes it.

On instinct, he wraps his legs tighly around Ant's waist pulling him down closer, letting him put his weight on him. Ant only pulls away once to take a deep intake of breath, staring back down in disbelief at how hot Declan looks.

"You're looking so hot like this," Ant whispers, a bit breathless, his mouth ghosting over Dec's lips.

Dec feels very embarrassed as he's now blushing even more than he was before. "So are you."

And with that being said, Ant reattaches their lips together once again. When he rolls his hips down against Dec lightly, Dec can't help but let a small moan escape under his breath.

"You're so fucking hot," Ant mumbles. He pulls back a bit to pull off his own shirt, pulling Dec back up to do the same to him. Without a second of hesitation, he kisses him a bit rougher this time. He rolls his hips against him once again, wanting to hear him moan again.

"Fuck, Ant," Dec moans out. Ant smirks against Dec's lips, biting at his bottom lip before pulling away to leave a few kisses on his collarbone. He lightly bites the sensitive skin, sucking to leave a mark. Dec lets out another soft moan under his breath, throwing his head backwards and falling onto the pillow.

"You're so sensitive. So innocent," Ant mumbles, and Dec can feel his lips curl upwards in a smirk against his skin.

There's now a large purple mark on Dec's collarbone, along with the ones all over his neck, and Dec knows they're there. He can't help but think it's hot, how Ant's marking him up like this. He can feel himself becoming more and more desperate by the second.

They don't stop for a bit, Ant just keeps going, Dec keeps moaning lightly and trying to control himself. Only when he hears a voice from downstairs does he snap back to reality.

"Ant? Dec?" It's obviously Ant's mam, and for a second Dec is worried she knows what they're doing. "Tea's ready."

When Ant opens his mouth Dec knows he's about to object. So, he speaks himself.

"Just give us minute!" he says, glaring up at Ant, who's still got him pinned down. "Get off me."

Ant let's go of his wrists, but doesn't move himself at first. He seems almost confused, but doesn't say anything about it. He slowly gets off of Dec, grabbing his shirt from the floor.

"You don't want to..." Ant shrugs, knowing Dec would get what he's hinting at.

"No," is all Dec answers. Ant would know why.

When he bends over to pick up his oen shirt, he feels Ant slap his ass playfully and his face turns red again. He blames himself for not seeing this coming. When Ant winks and smirks at him, he rolls his eyes and puts his shirt over his head.

"You don't think your mam knew what we were doing, do you?" Dec asks, running his hands through his hair.

Ant looks at him and chuckles. "Well you're not reall that quiet."

"Just answer the damn question."

"Even if she didn't, the marks on your neck are pretty noticeable and would be a bit of a giveaway."

Ant chuckles while Dec blushes. They're going to be a bitch to keep them covered up.

"I blame you."