Chapter 22

AN- DEFINATLY NOT FOR KIDS!

Everything is calm, for enough time. Its feels strange, but it's unnerving. They've both excepted that there are a billion ways for the concept of them to go wrong, and they've both accepted that arguing over little things isn't ever going to help that.

They still hang out, surprisingly enough. The month is nearing to an end, as is the project, but they hang out for different reasons. Just not in public. They usually end up at Dec's house, playing video game or watching movies.

Dec notices how significantly less sexual Ant has become around him. Of course, Ant does let the odd flirty comment slip out every now and then, but its not as bad as before.

They're both sitting on Dec's bed, watching a horror film, and it's surprising how comfortable Dec is with Ant's arm around him.

"Ahh," Dec let's out a miniature scream, while jumping and moving in closer to Ant.

Dec laughs. "You alright there?"

"Oh, urm, yeah," Dec sits back in his normal position, moving away from Ant's chest.

"You're actually finding this scary?" Ant chuckles. Dec just shoots him a glare, Ant laughs even more. "Don't worry, I'll protect you," He says while laughing, pulling Dec into a tighter grip. Although Dec doesn't really mind, he doesn't let it bother him and continues to watch the film. The less taking usually ends up better.

And so they stay like that, but it's not all that bad. It's silence, but neither of them are too confused as to what the other feels.

Except when Dec realises that, he slightly worries. This is Ant Mcpartlin he's talking about. The boy who's broken so many hearts, but maybe he's not really all that bad. It's not all that bad to feel Ant's hand on his shoulder, to be unable to lean on him, to know that his pretty eyes are watching him.

Dec is fucked, and he's known this forever, and yet he's completely fine with it.

-

Ant's the one who suggests going to a cinema, of course. They liked to sit at the back, but it's not like Dec minds going. In fact, he quite excited that Ant asked him.

He loves Ant with him the whole time and the whole time is great. Well not all just because of Ant, he loved the film as well, he got lost in it. He doesn't even realise how much he's grinning, how he's got his arm wrapped around Ant's waist, holding him close. This was one of his favourite nights by far. Maybe because Ant asked him.

"This film is amazing," Dec whispers, but he doesn't think Ant heard him, though Ant does grin back at him, but since its dark Dec couldn't see. And Dec knows he's caught in the moment near the end of the film when he pulls Ant closer, a hand on his cheek, and kisses him.

He's kissed Ant Mcpartlin a billion times by now, but Dec's not usually the one to kiss him like this.

They pull away only a fee seconds afterwards, because they can do that whenever, but the movie is just for now. They both stay close together, while walking out of the doors. "I love that film," Dec grins, not minding how close they're.

Ant grins back. "I was thinking do ya wanna go to the arcade for a bit?"

"Yeah, definitely."

He feels Ant kiss the top of his head, when walking in the arcade.

-

Afterwards, for whatever reason, Dec feels really happy and giggly. He can still hear the loud noises from the arcade, echoing around in his head.