Authors Note

Hi there before this story starts, I'd like to make a disclaimer,

I don't own Shoto Todoroki and the My Hero Academia characters, they belong to Horikoshi Kohei

I also do not own the characters of Tokyo Ghoul as well as the images and GIFs that occasionally appear in the story.

I wasn't originally gonna publish this BUT my sister said I do so it won't be a waste of work.

The only character I own is my Original Character (・∀・)

I'm sorry for the grammar (I'm doing this during quarantine so I have some motivation left xD )

If things are confusing feel free to comment and criticized, I will deal with whatever your concerns are

There's always room for improvement! So criticism is appreciated.

I checked the wiki pages and talked the facts off with my cousin, so if I am misinformed, feel free to correct my mistake and I will immediately take action (when I have time at least)

I'm sorry it's not an " x reader " story, as you can see I read those a lot but I think it will be troublesome for me to make it a book like that. (I've tried making it in the past BUT it all went horrible and I cRiNgE )

If you notice that I type Yaororozu instead of Yaoyorozu I apologize and reassure that it is only a typo I may not noticing when I proofread. Hehe

Also I'm sorry for the inconveniences from my other books (if you read them)

But nevertheless welcome to Polaroid and Happy reading!

(English is not my first language sorry)

Lots of love
-Æriæriæriiiiiiiii 🌼

Hope you Enjoy!

Feel free to vote and comment!

Let's get it!

Edit:
Class is in session so I'm gonna have to cram my updates here (I do not want this book to end up like the others-) and there when I have free time anyways- once again feel free to vote and comment, this will be the first (and hopefully last) author's note you'll see in this book . Happy reading!