52

"Oh, shit, Calix," Kegan panted, his head tilted back as Calix simultaneously nipped along his neck and stroked his member. "We- we have to get to the reception!"

Calix growled against his neck, speeding up the pace of his hand before briefly pulling away. "So you want me to leave you here without finishing?" he asked with a growl.

Kegan shook his head, whimpering. "N-No," he murmured, looking up at the wisteria hanging above him.

He couldn't believe he agreed to letting Calix get him off in the middle of the garden, but it definitely appealed to Jade. It brought up the memory of Jade begging Kegan to have sex with Calix over a bench in the garden the first time they went there. The very thought of the memory made him smile.

"What's so funny?" Calix asked, nipping his earlobe and smiling against his face. "Didn't think this was a laughing matter, personally."

Kegan swallowed a moan as Calix sped up his hand to catch him off guard. "T-The first time we," he paused and gasped as Calix bit down on his mate mark. "When we first, ugh, c-came out to th-the garden, Jade wanted to have sex on a park bench."

Calix laughed and pressed their lips together, licking along Kegan's bottom lip and sucking it into his mouth. He pulled away briefly, grinning at Kegan.

"Want to make it a reality?" he asked.

Kegan scowled. "No, that takes too damn long and we have a reception to get to."

Calix whined childishly. "Does that not mean you're returning the favor?" he asked, to which Kegan did not respond.

Instead, Kegan groaned loudly, pressing their lips together as he reached his climax. He panted as Calix stroked him through his high, helping him to keep from getting anything on his pants.

Once they'd clumsily cleaned up, Kegan grabbed the front of Calix's pants, grinning as he hissed in both anticipation and pleasure.

"Maybe if you're good, I'll help you later," Kegan said, kissing Calix's cheek and skipping back toward the garden's exit and the reception. "Maybe take a few minutes to yourself to calm down."

Calix scowled at him. "And I'm supposed to be the Alpha in this relationship."

"I'm carrying your children. I'm in charge of you, love," Kegan said, mocking his mate as he stood at the edge of the fence, waiting for Calix to catch up.

The two left a few minutes later, hand in hand, despite the irritation written on Calix's face. As soon as they arrived under the tent, everyone began to cheer for them, congratulating and hugging them.

It was overwhelming at first for Kegan, since he still didn't let anyone outside of his closest friends touch or hug him. Once he saw how relaxed Calix was, he fought to be happier and accept the people who seemed intent on hugging him and touching him.

Eventually everyone settled down, looking to Calix and Kegan to give some kind of a speech.

"I'd like to thank all of you for attending today, whether you're from the Blood Moon pack or an ally pack. It means a lot to us that your support and care are here for us, especially in what has been a difficult and scary time for us," Calix said, looking around the silent room. "So thank you for standing with us and supporting us."

"This isn't a battle cry," someone called from the crowd, making some people fall silent and others laugh.

Kegan was worried about his mate's reaction for a second before he heard Calix chucking beside him. He spotted the person who had spoken and felt at ease when he realized that it must be the infamous Logan.