the test.

Gon's P.O.V.

I went to the bathroom feeling sick. I don't know why I'm like this. it all started when I woke up.

*flashback to wake up*

the sun is hitting my face like a bullet to the head. I don't feel good now that I think about it. I wake up looking at my beautiful husband Killua  ugh...I think I gotta puke...

*end of flashback*

next thing I know I'm pukeing my brains out in the bathroom. ugh. could this day get any worse?

Killua's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling colder than usual. wheres Gon? I think to myself. I get out of bed and hear pukeing in the bathroom. Gon? I go in there and to my surprise I see him pukein his brains out. is he ok? "Gon. are you ok?" I ask. "i...dont feel *barf* so good killu~" Gon said. I'm worried. I go out the bathroom and get him somthin small to eat. "Gon. I got u somthin to eat. here." I said kindly to my very sexy hunk of a man.yup I said sexy hunk of a man~ :3 

Gon's P.O.V.

I puke up everything I ate the night before. then Killua comes in with food. I'm so hungry for some reason. more then usual. I scarf it down beging for more food. somthin feels weird in my stomach.meh I bet its nothing. it probably end by tomorrow. I don't feel warm or anything so I'm definitely not sick. could I be...no theres no way...but its not impossible...meh ill check tonight. "KILLUA!!! DO WE HAVE ANYMORE FOOD?!? IM STILL HUNGRY!!!" I shouted to my love. "NO!!! YOU ATE EVERYTHING GON!!! WE GOTTA GO SHOPING NOW!!! THATS IF U REALLY ARE STILL HUNGRY WICH IS ODD AFTER THE AMOUNT OF FOOD YOU ATE ALREADY!!! EVEN FOR YOU!!!"he shouted back from the kitchen.oh well I guess we go shopping now. ill buy that thing while I'm there.

*at the store*

I end up buying a lot of weird things that I'm hungry for. like a penut butter and sour crout sandwich which I never eat. I go down the isle I need to be in and buy the thing. ill do it later.maybe before bed.

*at home*

I'm about to go to bed but I go in the bathroom and take the pregnancy test. I wait five minutes and what I saw shocked me so bad I yelled on the top of my lungs and starts to cry of happiness. 

Killua's P.O.V.

I hear Gon scream and emidietly stop what I'm doing and rush to him.what I saw shook me to tears. it was a positive pegnancy test in Gon's hand.im gonna be a dad... I imedietly hugged him while sobbing we are gonna be parents.