THANK GON!!!(see what I did there?)

(WARNING- slight bit of feels)

Killua's P.O.V.

"G-GON!!! YOUR OK!!! THANK GOODNESS!!! I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD H-HAVE DONE W-WITHOUT YOU!!!" I start to cry rivers hugging Gon like there is nothing else that matters right now. "Gon...? who's that...? were am i...? who are you...?" what...? "G-Gon...? whats wrong with you...? its m-me Killua...! please...Gon...don't play around with me...." he pushes me away and says "I'm not playing... really... who...am i...?" I can't believe this. he doesn't remember anything...? not even his own name...? "you're Gon Freeces...! my husband...! how can you not remember us...? everything we have been through...? everyone we met...? our children...? how do you not remember...?" he blinks and says "children...? husband...? been through...? what are you talking about...?"

 I tear up even more and end up running out the door. I lean on a wall and slide down, hugging my knees and hiding my face in my arms. "h-how...? how can this b-be...? how come he can't r-remember me...? remember anything...?" I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Killua? are you ok...?" its Leorio. I can sense that Kurapika is next to him. "I just want to be a-alone right now please..." "we can't do that Killua. that is still Gon in there. he just lost his memory temporarily. he will get it back. so don't worry. its just a result of the amount of blood he lost. nothing serious. he will remember. so don't worry. right now, your kids need you, all 18 of them." I completely forgot about our newborns... "your right...were are they?" he says to follow him and I do so.

we get to the room and I'm trampled by children. "P-PAPA!!! wuts w-wrong wit dada?!? he kept sayin' dat he d-doesn't know us!!! we're s-scared papa!!!" I give them all hugs and say "he lost alot of blood bringing your siblings into the world, and he lost his memory temporarily because of it. he'll be fine soon tho, so don't worry your cute little heads." they all start to cry on me and I do my best to comfort them. I end up crying myself. "P-Papa...? why are y-you crying...?" I hug them all, not wanting to let them go. "this is probably hitting me the hardest, kids... I'm not s-saying its not affecting y-you guys too, but...I-i...I-i...ive already almost lost him once already...I c-can't go through that again... I love all 19 of you... you, my kids, and your father...more than the entire world... If I was offered an entire life time supply of chocolate-robos in trade for  you guys, I would turn it down. quicker than my godspeed. not giving it a single thought. you all are way to precious to me... I'd kill myself if I lost any of you...!" I started to cry rivers and rivers and the horrid thought. 

then, I feel all to familiar arms wrap around my waist. I look behind me and see...

(JoHn CeNa~)

jk jk!

CLIFFHANGER~ I'm evil.