the kids!

Gon's P.O.V.

I wake up at home. I hear babies crying. my babies. I wonder whats wrong? I groan. "OH C'MON GUYS!!! THE 6 OF YA GOTTA EAT SOMTHIN!!! UGH. WHY DONT YOU GUYS WANT TO EAT?!?" ah. they're hungry. thats why.

I head over to Killua who is covered in baby food. I end up laughing histericly at the sight. he sees me and says "hey- Gon! don't laugh at me." then the babies laugh as well realizing what there snow haired dad looks like right now.i get myself together and says" need some help food face?" he gives me a glare. "alright let me try. heyyy~ look at my 6 little munchkins! aren't you all the cutest thing? now open wide for the Choo Choo train~" I say sillily to them and they open they mouths for the food." ha. I got them to eat." he then says "HOW DO YOU NOT GET COVERED IN FOOD?!?" he says, surprised at me being spotless and them munching on the baby food." I don't know. I just did what aunt mito did for me as a baby." I said to him."oh. that explains it. I mean, my parents were always tourturing me so i'd be a good assassin so...yeah I guess thats why."  

I realize we haven't given the baby names yet."hey we never gave the baby's there names yet."I said to him. he wiped the remaining food off his face and said"yeah ur right...". I  immediately say "the green haired one is Deku!"  Deku laughs and coos as a response to the name."he likes it Killua!". he says "then this little girl with the black  gravity-defy-ing hair is Gonna." I agree and so does Gonna." hey there's a spikey blond haired boy... he's Kachan!"Killua barks at me. Kachan just gives a 'meh' face. he acts just like Bakugo!"the black haired boy is Kon then." I say bluntly. " the black smoth haired girl is gonna' be Yillana!" Yillana claps her hands happily. "and you little miss..." I say while looking at the white haired baby girl with blue eyes just like her dad's."will be Killma." Killma laughs loudly and starts sending off sparks of electricity everywhere! "Killua.get a arua test.i need to see something." I call mr. wing to see if what I'm thinking is possible.

                                         cliffhanger~im so evil~ MUWAHAHAHAHA!

btw do y'all want me to make pics of the kids? I mean u already know what Gon and Killua look like. let me know in the comments.