month 1: isolation

*1 month later*

Gon's P.O.V.

ugh. I get up, bearly able to stand. 'I'm fucking huge. I'm bigger than I was last time at this Time of the pregnancy...what if I'm having more than 6 kids this time....no....the baby probably just has a big appetite like me....' I run to the bathroom and puke as usual. I finally stop puking and raid the fridge. I take all the stuff I can fit in my hands. I go back to the room seeing that killua is in the shower. I sit on the bed and eat my junk food.

*after killua gets out of the shower*

I hear killua say "good morning babe. hey- Gon what did I say about the junk food? u gotta chill out hun." I grip the food in my hands like a baby and say with food in my mouth "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I wunnu hwave mwy drwunk fwood(I wanna have my junk food)!!!". he gives me one of his glares and stops after words, knowing that I'm just in a mood for junk food and ill get moody if he try to take it. idk why I'm eating so much. I wanna stop...but I just can't. I've been pushing everyone away, even my own kids. I'm not happy about it. but I just can't stop myself. I also don't wanna end up bursting out in a fit at them so I'm pushing them all away so they don't get hurt...yet...I bet this is hurting them too...

Killua's P.O.V.

the kids are a little upset that Gon is pushing everyone away. all he's ever doing is  either pukeing, eating, or sleeping. its getting annoying cause I have to go groceries shopping everyday. I eventually call the gang a told them about the new baby. as expected Kurapika goes into mom mode and says "KILLUA ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THIS TO HIM?!? FOR CRIST SAKE HES PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER BABY. OH! BUT HOW FAR IN ARE YOU GUYS?!? A MONTH?!? TWO?!? THREE?!? TELL US DAMMIT!!!" I sweat drop at this. then the kids yell into the phone all at once. "UNCLE PIKAAAAAAA!!!" I smirk. "heh now u know how I feel pikachu."  "MY NAME IS NOT PIKACHU AND YOU KNOW THIS." I sweat drop again." hey kurapika, can you call Gon and try talking to him? he wont talk to any of us and I'm getting worried."I say as I start to cry a little bit, but hold it back in respect of not only him, but Gon too, last thing Gon needs right know is stress. "sure ill call em now." I sigh in relief. "thx...pikachu-" I smirk. "yeah yeah. bye ill call u back in a minute or two." he hangs up.

I hear sudden scream that says "GOD DAMMIT KURAPIKA IM NOT DOING SHIT!!! IM FUCKING UGLY AND NO ONE WILL FRICKING CARE SO IM NOT LEAVING THIS FUCKING ROOM.GOODBYE!" my eyes go wide at what he said.'he thinks I don't care...' I bust the door down screaming. "GON YOU STUPID IDIOT!!! I WILL ALWAYS FUCKIN LOVE YOU NO MATTER FUCKIN WHAT!!! I FUCKIN LOVE YOU IDIOT!!!" i scream at him before bursting into tears,  saying 'god ur so stupid' and 'I fuckin love you, you fucking idiot' and so on.

at this point I'm cuddling the crap out of Gon. he just sat there, clueless as usual. then he said "why...im just gonna flip out on you and the kids....and I don't want that....you guys are too precious to me....I can't stand hurting you guys....but....im afraid I already did that haven't I, Killua?" I nod but kiss him furiously. "I love you, you silly Baka...I always will nothing can change that...not even my dumb family. not you guys, my shitty one. aka my parents and siblings, besides Alluka of course." he starts to cry on my shoulder. I rub his back and say "its ok, Gon, let it all out, I'm right here by your side and I'm not going anywhere." then the kids come in and hug him as well. they are all saying things like "daddy! why did you push us away? we were all worwied about you!" and "please don't do tat again dada! we love you too much!" and stuff like that.

we are all together hugging each other like theres no tomorrow. I sigh in my head. "you've always been so emotional Gon. thats why I love you. never change. because to me the only people that matter to me is all my friends, Alluka, you, and our beautiful children. nothing else matters to me other than those things. well except for chocolate. I love chocolate and always will. but you guys are my chocolate." then we all fall asleep on the bed together, me and Gon both with a hand on his belly.

(809) words I wrote. ;-;