month 6: names

Killua's P.O.V.

I wake up to the normal thing. and that is Gon puking in the bathroom. I suddenly remember something. we haven't chose names yet. "hey Gon!" he replies with "*barf* yeah?" I say "we haven't chose any names yet! lets start doing that today!" "a-alright! *barf*" man the morning sickness is hitting hard today. I hope he's ok.

*few minutes later*

I see Gon come out and walk over to me. "ready to chose names?" I hm as a response. "I kinda have started feeling a little bit of a rhythm with some of the kicks lately. maybe one of them likes music. if so, I think Akira(A-ki-ra) would be a good name for that one." I respond with "yeah me too. have you felt it at all today? I would like to feel it." he nods. "it mostly happens when music is playing tho. so ill put on a recording I have." I nod.

"see? they are kicking to the beat of the song. I really like this song too. its very calm." I feel the kicks and they really are kicking lightly to the beat. "wow...this is amazing. just imagine if more of the kids can use Onen. that would be crazy." he hms as a response. "now that I think about it. I did feel a shock from time to time when we had the sextuplets. maybe this is a sign that some of them know Onen... I've also been feeling a small breeze from time to time, so maybe Winry is a good name for one of them." I nod. "yeah... I've been thinking about a name for the one who is doing the decaying... maybe...Yuuki(you-ki)? it means distant so maybe.... but its up to you Gon." he nods and says "yeah I like it. maybe 'Yuuki' will be kind... who knows. I can't wait to meet them tho..."

Gon's P.O.V.

I suddenly feel a slight burn. "ow...ugh...what the hell...?" Killua looks at me worriedly. "are you ok Gon? whats wrong?" I reply with "I think one of them can use fire...I felt something burn...it really hurt too..." he nods."i'll ask Nanika to check. Maybe she can tell us." he goes and gets Nanika Quickly. "hi Gon. I check. hand, hand." I give her my hand and she does her thing. "kay. one use fire. and others can use wind and music. fire boy, wind and music girl." I nod. "thanks Nanika, your a real big help." she nods. "alright. you can go back now if you want Nanika." she does so and then Alluka says " so whats the news?" I speak. "well one of them is a boy that can use fire. and another two can use wind and music and they are girls." she gets a very bright look on her face and says "well if one of them can use fire why not the name Ember?" me and Killua look at each other and smile "yeah! thats a really nice name Alluka! thanks!" I say with a big smile. she then skips happily back to were the kids are playing.

"hey killua?" he 'hms' as a response. "I got another good name." he looks at me and says "oh really? spill." I nod. "I like the names, Yin for a boy, and Yang for a girl. how bout' you Kil?" he nods and says "I love those names. I also like the name Riyuk(Ri-you-k). I sounds cool." I then say "yeah, I really like it to! oh! also another good one is Ponyo for a girl. and Cy (sigh) for a boy!" "yeah they are awesome names Gon. also, I like the name Rema(rem-a) for a girl." I nod and say "I also like the names Sakura (Sa-ka-ra) and Sasuke (sauce-kay). (ik they are from Naruto but I wanted to get this out so deal with it. I had very slim options.)" Killua then says "those are Beautiful names. I love the name Sakura since it means 'cherry blossoms'. and the fact that Sasuke means 'assistant' and 'help' makes me think that maybe one of them will be very helpful. idk for sure, but, who knows. at this point, anything is possible in my mind." I nod and say" I know! thats why I like those names." I then remember something. "um...Killua?" "hm?" "don't I have to do my monthly healing? I mean...its not like I want to die. AND I need to stay here with the people I love most!" he gets a shocked look on his face and says "CRAP! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" he runs over to Nanika/Alluka and says that we need her for the healing. she does her thing and just sit there with Killua by my side. "Killua?" he hm's. "I wanna go to sleep...im tired *yawn*" he nods and picks me up bridal style. he lays me down on the bed and starts to walk away. but I stop him and say "I want to snuggle with u too...dont leave..." he rolls his eyes and says "fine...Baka..." I pull him into bed and we fall asleep soon after.

(854) words