what...?

hey everyone! I actually cried when I wrote this. I thought I should just give the heads up for a sad-ish chapter. well I'm out! I'm gonna continue crying now....

Killua's P.O.V.

all I see is blood. its driping from him. he's curled up in a ball gripping his stomach. why? I run over to him and hold him."k-killua...somthing is w-wrong with the - OW!.....k-kids..." I grab my phone and call the ambulance. soon I hear the door being knocked on. "KIDS!!! GET THE DOOR NOW OR YOUR GROUNDED!!!" the kids run over to the door and open it letting in the men. "hello. is mr.killua here? he called and said its an emergency." the kids then point to the room me and Gon are in and they rush over. when the come in they go pale. "what happened here sir?" the medic said to me while pulling out a medical bag. "I-i don't know... but please...you have to save him! I can't live without Gon!" I say while hugging Gon gently, crying into his shoulder in the process. he nods and says "we'll do our best sir don't worry." I nod.

*at the hospital.*

I'm sitting outside of Gon's hospital room crying my eyes out. then a doctor comes out with a pale look on his face. "we are very sorry. we had accidentally miscounted the children. you were actually expecting 15." I look up, still misty-eyed and say "w-what do you mean w-were?" he looks down and says "some of them have died. also its the reason your husband was coughing up blood. its because of the dead ones. we are very sorry." my eyes go wide at this. I cry even more then before, constantly saying stuff like "why?!? why?!? why the hell did this happen?!?" and a lot of other stuff. I see Gon move on his bed a little and I emidietly run over to him.

Gon's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling a bright light on my face. I shift a little. seconds later I hear a door open quickly and then someone is running up to me. I feel something wet hit my face and I hear...killua crying? why is he crying? I open my eyes and see him eyes wide and full of tears. "Killua...? why are you crying...?" I ask him. he says "G-GON!!! YOURE O-OK!!! THANK G-GOODNESS!!!" I think for a second and remember. I emidietly sit up and put a hand on my stomach. "I completely forgot! are my babies ok?!? it felt like something was wrong earlier! but it feels better now... what happened?" I see killua look down with tears streaming down his pale cheeks. he says "t-they miscounted t-the b-babies Gon..." I look at him and say "so we're having more than Doudecaplets?" he looks up a little and says "we were...but some of them died..." my eyes go wide and I put a hand over my mouth and the other on my stomach and start crying. "s-so h-how many are w-we having...?" he says "we are s-still having Doudecaplets at l-least..." I think to myself. 'heck at least we didn't get attached to the ones who died right? who am I kidding...im still upset about it! they are my babies for crying out loud! they are a part of me!' I start crying at my own thought. I hug my stomach and pray that the rest survive. after that I hug Killua very tightly. he is all I want right now. well...him and my kids. all my kids. I ask him were the kids are and he says "ill go get them."

   he comes back with my six munchkins. "h-hey! there are my six little munchkins! comere'!" then they all come running to me and tackle me in a hug. "c'mon Killua! I want you here to you know!" he smiles and vanishes. I know were he is tho. "I know you're behind me using zetsu trying to scare me Killua." he sighs and pouts while saying "how do you always guess it right? damn." he come out from behind me and hugs me.

*at home*

when we got home I instantly went to bed. sadly I can't fall asleep. I try for hours and hours and just can't fall asleep. now that I think about it...I haven't really felt to great today. mainly because of my dead babies I didn't know were dead till a few hours ago but it feels like something else. I run to the bathroom.  I try to get a thermometer but can't for some reason... everything is spinning...ugh...why is it so dark now...? this isn't good...

THUMP

Killua's P.O.V.

I wake up to a thump in the bathroom. I look for Gon but he's not in bed. oh no. Gon! I run out of bed and to the bathroom. even the kids woke up from the sound. I open the door and what I see makes me go pale like before. same with the kids.