month 5: clinging

Killua's P.O.V.

"..."hm? odd. I don't hear throwing up. wait. GON!!! I quickly sit up and try to get out of bed but something stops me. "mmmh, don't go Killu~ I wanna snuggle more~hhhm"oh great. the clingyness started. oh boy."jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack Gon, I thought something happened." he pulls me back in bed while nuzzling me. oh well may as well take what I can get.

*few minutes later*

"ONI-CHAAAAAAN!!!"I am rudely awakened by Alluka, jumping ontop of me. "OW!!! GOD DAMN ALLUKA WTF?!?"then she just smiles and says "hehe! good your finally up!" I look at Gon. "mmmmh, Killuaaaa~ I wanna snuggle~ I don't wanna get up yet...*snore*" Alluka looks at him and says "c'mon Gon-chan! time to get up!" all Gon does is shift a little bit and grab me and nuzzle me again. "you herd her Gon, time to get up." he finally opens his eyes. "ugh, fiiiiine, but I'm not happy! I wanna snuggle! hmph." he sits up and crosses his arms. "but don't you wanna eat Gon-chan? I made blueberry, strawberry and banana pancakes! come before they get cold!" she finally leaves. I look at Gon. then he yawns adorably. "oh my god that yawn was so cute Gon! god damn! why are you so cute it defies logic?" he looks at me with his adorable face. "I dunno. I guess I just am? anyways lets go eat! I'm hungry!" he grabs my hand and drags me into the kitchen.

*after eating*

"that was great Alluka! thanks!" Gon says with his signature smile. "yeah! thanks auntie Alluka!" Killma says with a very happy face. "awww thanks guys! it was nothing really!" I take Alluka into the other room for a minute. "hey Alluka isn't it time for Gon's monthly healing?I just wanna make sure he's ok-" "KILLUAAAA~" I am tackled by a surprise hug attack from Gon. god I hate the clinging. I think to myself "Gon can I get up please? you don't have to go anywhere we just need to do something important ok?" he looks up and says "oh we have to do the healing right? ok. I don't mind, I mean, I have to do it if I wanna live right? may as well get it over with." "well, you herd em Alluka, get Nanika for us?" she nods. then Nanika comes out. "hi Killua. hi Gon." I start to speak. "ready Nanika?" "yes. hand. hand." Gon gives her his hand and she does her thing. "thanks Nanika. wanna say hi to the kids? they really miss you." she nods. "AUNTIE NANIKA!!! YAY!!!" heh. the kids definetly love my sister. I still don't know if Nanika is a girl or a boy. tho I'm pretty sure Nanika is a girl.

*time skip of about a few hours brout to you by me having writers block.*

sigh. its been a couple of hours and Gon hasn't let go of me once the whole time. his clinginess is even worse then last time. "can u let go now please? its been a few hours now." he shakes his head no and hugs me tighter. "*sigh* why not?" "because I don't wanna. I wanna just sit here and hug you. I don't wanna do anything else, because your mine. my Killua." wow. so I'm his huh? "well if I'm your Killua, then you're my Gon. isn't that right?" he nods and says "mhm! my Killu~"he nuzzles me after saying that. then we hear a sudden knock on the door. "ALLUKA!!! GET THE DOOR!!! GON HERE SAYS IM HIS AND WONT LET ME GO!!!" she answers with "YEAH ONE SEC!!!" she comes out a few seconds later and opens it, the kids following her. she opens the door and the kids yell out "UNCLE PIKA!!! UNCLE OREO!!!" ah. its pikachu and the Oreo. "hey Gon, pikachu and Oreo are here, don't u wanna say hi?" he shakes his head no. "HEY GUYS!!! I CANT COME OVER TO YA CAUSE GON IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE RIGHT NOW!!! AND HE SAYS HE DONT WANNA MOVE EITHER!!!"

Kurapika's P.O.V.

I hear Killua say that Gon is holding him captive and doesn't want to move. I guess his clinginess has begun. oh well. "hey guys wanna play tag again? we have Leorio this time." they say "NUH UH!!! YOU LIKE TO CHEAT!!! U KNOW WE CANT USE NEN YET!!!" *sigh* well I guess thats fair. "ok then what do u wanna do? I'm up for anything." "yeah u do that Kurapika. Ima go say hi to the guys. ill be right back tho. not like I'm gonna abandon my little nieces and nephews." oh well. 

Gon's P.O.V.

im sticking to Killua like I'm attached to him with Hisoka's bungee gum. then Leorio walks over. I hug Killua even tighter. not wanting him to go anywhere. he is my Killua after all. "so how ya doing Gon? I see your a lot better then the last time I saw u." I don't answer and just nuzzle Killua instead. "he doesn't wanna talk I guess. so whats up Oreo?" Leorio says "just thought id drop in. told Kurapika I was coming to visit so he tagged along too." oh, they just came to visit. ok. "Gon here is doing just fine but his clinginess started and won't let me go anywhere. in fact its been a few hours now." Leorio nods and says " hey Gon don't u wanna eat something? its been awhile right? why not go have a snack? you can bring Killua. he's not goin' anywhere." I nod and drag Killua with me to the fridge. i grab a bunch of junk food. then I drag him back to where we were sitting. "Gon what did I say? stop with the damn junk food." I shake my head no and say "nuh uh. I can eat it all I want. hmph." after awhile I get sleepy and say I wanna sleep. and so I drag Killua with me to the bedroom and go to sleep.

(1003 words)