month 4: mood swings

Killua's P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hear the alarm go off.

*smack*

I turn it off and get ready.(Gon is in the bathroom pukeing if you were wondering) I go and make him food so he doesn't say anything. "KILLUA! THERE YOU ARE!" he runs up to me and hugs me extremely tightly. he almost broke my arm. "G-Gon my a-arm...your gonna b-break it! your hugging me to t-tight!" he stops immidietly and looks at me. all of a sudden he bursts into tears. "KILLUAAAA~ I DIDN'T MEAN TO H-HURT YOUUU!!! I JUST LOVE YOU SO M-MUCH!!!" I give him a hug and tell him "hey its ok. I'm fine. you just did it a little harsh. just try to be lighter next time ok? I still love you. and nothing and I mean NOTHING can change that. not even you." he sniffles and says "r-really?" and I answer him with "yes really. now lets eat. ill get the kids up." he nods and starts to gobble it all up.

I get the kids up and head over to the kitchen. and as expected, Gon ate all the food I made. jeez. "I expected this. so I hid some for me and the kids." I say while taking out some food for us to eat.

*few hours later*

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden, I hear Gon moaning. I go over to him and what I saw almost killed me.