on the way?

Gon's P.O.V.

its been almost the full 9 months now...they are due some time in two weeks. I'm so excited! I've been mostly staying in bed eating and relaxing with Killua. he can barely fit on the bed tho cause of how huge I am. but at least it'll be over soon-ow! I feel a really sharp pain in my lower stomach. I end up yelling in pain a little bit "OW! ugh... that r-really hurt..." Killua runs over to me and says "ARE YOU OK?!? WHATS WRONG?!?". he's been kinda crazily worried lately.like I could just winch in pain from 1 little kick and he'd be all like, 'GON!!! WHATS WRONG?!? TELL ME YOUR OK?!?' and 'ILL GET YOU SOME PAIN PILLS!!! BE RIGHT BACK!!!' just from one tiny little kick...its kinda getting annoying honestly. I love em but jeez, he's over reacting.

Killua's P.O.V.

I'm really on edge lately because its the last month and he can go into labor any day now. im just really paranoid cause I'm scared for him. all of a sudden he yells out in pain and I run like the wind to his side. I immidietly say " ARE YOU OK?!? WHATS WRONG?!?" he says he's fine and it was just a small thing in his lower stomach. "lower stomach? WAS IT A CONTRACTION?!? ILL GET THE CAR READY!!!"  I try to run but he grabs my wrist and says" stop being so overreactive. I'm fine Killua. I doubt it was a contraction." I calm down a little bit and hug him tight but not too tight that I hurt the babies.

*later that day*

Gon's P.O.V.

I've been haveing that pain in my lower stomach all day, each one getting closer and closer together. 'am I really having contractions?'I think to myself. meh I doubt it. I have two weeks till they are due. then, I feel wet. "shit-AUGH!" I scream for Killua realizing my water broke. "K-KILUAAAAAAAAA!!! THEY'RE- OW! C-COMING!!!AAAAAAAUGH!!!" he bolts to my side seeing me wet and gripping my stomach in pain."k-kiluaaaa~AUGH!!! OW!!! MOTHER FUCKING JEZUZ THAT HURTS! get the-UGH! c-car ready...GOD DAMN!!! N-NOW KILUAAAA!!!" I say loudly in pain.

Killua's P.O.V.

I hear him scream for me saying that they're coming. 'I fucking knew it.' I say to myself. he orders me to get the car. I do so and carry him into the car sitting him down. "Gon take deep breaths ok? its gonna be alright!" I say to him wile getting the car started. I go full speed to the hospital and yelling "I NEED A NURSE NOW!!! GET ME ONE NOW OR YOUR ALL DEAD YOU HEAR ME!!! MY HUSBAND IS IN FUCKING LABOR!!!" a nurse immediately comes and takes us to a room. I hear Gon screaming in pain constantly saying "I NEED TO P-PUSH DAMMIT!" I say he has to try to wait for our doctor even tho I'm saying in my head 'ka'mon you can do it Gon!!!'the doctor comes in and says to start pushing as hard had he can.

Gon's P.O.V.

I'm trying  to push my hardest but I just scream bloody murder instead."AUGH!!! FUKIN S-S-SHIT!!! IT FUCKIN HURTS DAMMIT- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHUGH!!!K-K-K-K-K-K-KIL-KIL-KILLUAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! DAMN!!!" Killua says to take deep breaths but I'm in to much pain to do it. I end up asking where they are coming out from and he says "u have a vagina now Gon. just for this specific reason. NOW PUSH!!!" I give Killua a ' what the actual fuck?' face and push really hard. I suddenly feel a bit of relief and hear the cries of a baby. 'I'm a dad...' I say to myself before I feel the need to push again. the doctor then says "one down five to go!" I  think I'm gonna pass out after this honestly... it hurts so damn much!

*five hours later*

I'm still pushing. I feel so much lighter tho honestly! I'm in so much pain. I don't think I can do it anymore. I've been going for five  hours straight with no breaks. I'm exhausted. I only have one to go tho! I can't give up now! tears are staining my face from the pain.i hear a sudden cry. 'I did it...' I end up saying "welcome to the world guys...im gonna sleep now..." Killua says "u can sleep now Gon. I got the rest of it covered. u need rest..." I drift off to sleep knowing I did well.

Killua's P.O.V.

 I can't believe it. I can't fuckin believe it. I'm a father...IM A FATHER!!! I'm so happy right now! I hear Gon say " welcome to the world guys...im gonna sleep now..." I say to him"you can sleep now Gon. I got the rest of it covered. you need rest..." then the doctor says all of the kids are perfectly healthy. he brings three of them over to me and lays the other three on Gon's chest. I see that three of them have pink blankets and the other three have blue ones. we have half n half!