party gone wrong?

Gon's P.O.V.

it the day of the party!everyone is gonna be there!!!I can't wait to see them all again! its been so long!I just hope the kids don't act up down there..."KILLUA U READY TO GO?!?" "READY AS EVER GON!!!" wee re in two different rooms I'm packing stuff to commfort myself he's getting me snacks for the ride there."ready?"I said. "yup"killua answered

*at the party*

the lights are flashing. the music is loud thx to my bud, Izuku! he got his teach, Present Mic, to do the dj station for me and Eraser Head and All Might as security. can't forget Katsuki Bakugo...hes doin' fireworks for us I think. I emidietly look for my Aunt Mito and Grandma. I find them...talking to Ging?huh. don't see that everyday. "hi Aunt Mito!grandma! Ging!" they look at me weird for e sec. oh. probably the belly. they see the reason later. i run and give Aunt Mito a BIG hug! and my Grandma! Ging isn't a fan of hugs. Aunt Mito asks why I look like this and I say "you'll see why later." then I say hi to every one else. so does Killua. then, its the moment of truth. "*taps microphone* ahem! may I have everyones attention plz?" everyone stops and looks at me and killua."me and killua have some important news for all of you!!!" everyone starts wispering."me and Killua- are expecting 6 little ones in 7 months!!!" the place goes quiet for a good minute.then everyone starts cheering and yelling congrats! then something happens. the lights go out.evryone is panicking ecpectially me cause I can't feel killua's presence anymore and I'm worried.the lights are back and I scream out in pain all of a sudden."AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH~!!!" over half them run over to me trying to help but between losing killua and the kids kicking the hell out of me I can't help but scream out more."KILLUAAAAAAAAA!!! I- UGH NEED YOU!!!-GAH!oh~ shhiiiiiitttttt it hurts ugh! OW! GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT THER GOES A RIB-  AUGH!CALM DOWN KIDS! AH~ OOOOOOOWWWW!!! FUCKING SHIT THAT HURT!"everyone is worried  but All Might and Aizawa are on the case of Killua going missing. mean wile I have six pairs of little baby feet kicking the crap out of me from the inside. Mito calls an ambulance and the police. by the time the ambulance got here tho, I was out cold from the pain of the kids kicking my fuckin ass.

Killua's P.O.V.

I can't see I'm worried,pissed and all out fucking pissed off at whoever is doing this to me and Gon. I can tell I'm blindfolded but I turn on Godspeed and burn it to a crisp.i then see- oh no- not him- no!