month 2 : the appointment

Gon's P.O.V.

I wake up and do my usual routine. and that routine is throw up then get dressed and eat till I don't wanna anymore. Ugh. I hate eating so damn much. I get up from the toilet and get dressed and eat. I look down to my belly. damn not even half way through and I'm huge. I grab a ton of junk food and start eating it. I know Killua said no junk food but I can't help it.

Killua's P.O.V.

I wake up cold again and hear Gon doing something in the living room. probably eating the junk food I told him to not eat. I sigh. "Gon what did I say about the junk food? you gotta chill out." he answers me with "I knwow dat bwut *chew* I cawn't stowp eawting." I sigh. "well just get ready then. ill wake up the kids so we can go." he nods.

*at the doctors office*

we are all sitting down and waiting to be called up. "GON FREECES!!!" we get up and go with the doctor over to the room. Gon sits on the bed and I sit on a chair next to him while the kids are looking around the room. "hello again, Mr.Freeces. I see the kids are as rowdy as ever." he says with a slight chuckle. both me and Gon nod. "so I see you expecting again. and quite a few I might add." me and Gon look at each other in worry. the kids are clueless tho. "alright you guys know the drill. shirt up." Gon complies and lifts his shirt. "hey can one of you little guys turn the light off for me?" the doctor says. Kon goes to the light and turns it off. "your Kon right? thank you." Kon nods and goes back to what he was doing. the doctor puts the gel on and what he sees makes him go pale. "m-my dear god....this is a medical record....ive never in my years thought id see this..." me and Gon look to each other in worry again. "c-congradulations Mr.Freeces you're having D-Doudecaplets..." Gon, the clueless Baka he is, just tilts his head at this word. I tell him what it means and he goes pale and faints. I faint soon after.

3rd person P.O.V.

the doctor saw the two men faint and called for the other doctors.the kids were panicking and screeching "DON'T TOUCH MY DADDY AND PAPA!!!" and other stuff. The doctors had to try and wake them up but nothing worked. they just acted like they had died. they had to get Gon up the most because its bad for the babies if they don't get enough food.

*5 hours later*

Gon's P.O.V.

I wake up on a hospital bed. I can't see Killua. I start to panic. "KILLUA!!! WHERE ARE YOU KILLUA!!!" I feel a strong kick. "AUGH!!!" then I see him running with Godspeed strait over to me, kids following close behind him. "K-KILLUA!!!" he hugs me tightly and kisses me rapidly. I'm crying so hard right know, and all I want to do is eat and cuddle with him in our bed.