knowing Nen at birth?

Gon's P.O.V.

I call up Mr.Wing. I wanna know if its possible to know Nen at birth.the phone rings and he picks up."hello?" "MR.WING!" I yell into my phone."ah! Gon why are you yelling?" he asks politely. I say"I think my new born baby girl knows Nen." he doesn't reply. I can hear books moving around and hitting the floor."aha.got it." he says out of nowhere. "Gon may I come over?" I say yes of corse. he is the one who taught me Nen in the first place.

*an hour later*

I hear a knock on the door." Killua, mr.Wing is here!" I open the door for Mr.Wing."hello Gon, Killua." "hi Mr.Wing! as you can see my kid is shooting electricity everywhere." he is shocked at the sight. "oh my, Gon, your kid does, infact, know Nen I can already tell that much just by looking at all of this." I then say " um, so is this bad?" he says"oh no, its quite the oposite in fact."  he looks at me with a smile "I will call Bisky with a video chat since I don't know much about this event. I do know that it is quite the rare event tho. only once every million years I think." me and Killua are stunned.'our baby knows Nen, holy crap.' next thing I know I hear Bisky on the phone. "WING! WHY DID YOU CALL ME SO SUDDENLY? IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING! wait is that Gon and Killua? and why is there electricity flying everywhere? wait- AWWWW!!! is that a baby I see?!? congratulations to the both of you!" I thank her and say "we have a baby girl that knows Nen already Bisky. thats why Mr.Wing called you." her eyes are in shock and she says "I've herd the legends of somthing like that, but I thought it wasn't real...and how it was in a whole new category of Nen, and beyond the power of On itself." I widen my eyes at the thought remembering when I made that contract with conditions for On during my battle with Jed. is there really something more powerful than that monstrous power? my thoughts are interrupted by Bisky saying its called Onen (oh-nen).'Onen huh...' Im snaped out of my daze by getting hit with electricity. "apparently Onen is based on the elements. such as electricity, fire, water, ice, grass, earth, stone, ect. and it looks like she took after Killua's power with this. be prepared. she may end up being stronger them Meruem since he was stronger then Chairman Netero. or so I was told." Bisky said. 'stronger than the chimera ant king?!?' I was in aw.

*after talking*(I'm lazy deal with it)

"ok so we should keep her away from the other kids when her power is being used but  have her around them when its not. ok we can do that." I say nervously."alright then, ill be going now Gon and Killua. good luck with the kids." Mr.Wing says before leaving. me and Killua put the kids to sleep in the baby room. we then head to our room  and sleep ourselves.