training with Bisky and Mr.Wing

Killma's P.O.V.

I get in the car with Grendel and papa.(Gon=dad/Killua=papa)we are heading to training with Bisky and Mr.Wing. I hope they will let Grendel stay. he's a nice guy. even papa took a liking to him. which is rare for papa to do. since he is so overly cautious of everything.

*at the training place*

"MS.BISKY!!! MR.WING!!!" I screamed to them, dragging Grendel along with me. "oh! hello Killma!!! who's your little friend?" Bisky asked politely. "oh! yeah! this is Grendal! he's an Onen user as well! he's the earth element!" I say in excitement. there eyes go wide. " he's an Onen user? how? explain please."

*after explaining*

"oh ok well ill let you skip training today." Bisky says very kindly to me. then I hear Papa scream for Daddy. I wonder whats wrong. he says to Bisky to watch me and Grendel for now, and that he'll be back.

Killua's P.O.V.

I bet killma is worried. I mean, I did just run off after yelling for Gon.  but this was an emergency. I got a text from who I thought was Gon but it was Kon saying that Gon passed out on the floor all of a sudden. and that they called an ambulance. 

*TIME SKIP BROUT TO YOU BY ME HAVEING WRITERS BLOCK*

*at the hospital.*

was he? no....he couldn't... he hasn't shown any signs.... there is no way.... my thoughts are interrupted by a man coughing and then calling my name "Killua Freeces. please come with me."