the great news!

Gon's P.O.V.

I hear killua yell that kurapika and leorio are here to visit! I'm so glad! if it wasn't for the morning sickness I'd be out there given them both big hugs! but I gotta be careful cause the baby. I say in between a barf "ill be out in a *barf* minute!" I can't wait to tell them the good news! I finally feel ok enough to go out and say hi. I see Kurapika crying and leorio with a *WTFH* face and relize that kurapika is in what I call mamapika mode. I'm guessing killua said too much when I was in the bathroom pukein' I then say with a hand on my belly"we got a little one on the way..." kurapika goes full on mom mode and says while hugging me and Killua" they grow up so fast!!!"

"oh! hey Killua? I have an idea since they know now.maybe we can host a party at the two month mark when we know how many are on the way we could host a party inviting everyone we met on our adventures and our family! towards the end we can announce that I'm pregnant to everyone! I think they'll all be thrilled!" Killua nods and says "great idea Gon. I 100% agree with it. as long as my family doesn't have to come." I say " I kinda expected that. I'm fine with that since they kinda want me dead."

*two months later*

"ugh...k-killua...im w-worried..."I say with a hand on my huge belly. it looks like I'm at the half way mark with one baby...im a mess right now...im having horrible mood swings... eating like crazy, and only want to stay in bed and hide myself from the world. " c'mon Gon we gotta get to the doctor today to see how many there are... just get up plz ur still butiful its just the baby there its not permanent or anything so c'mon" oh killua u always know how to make me feel good..."fine ill get up...but I want a egg salad with two vanilla milkshakes!!!" I say wile pouting."fine...u can have whatever u want hun." I emidiatly get up and get myself together.

*at the doc's office*

"KILLUA AND GON FREECES!!!" the nurse says as we get up and head over to her. we enter a room and I sit on the bed/chair. soon the doctor comes in. "oh boy. and this is only ur second month?" he says a little stiff knowing I'm very moody and the son of a hunter who is considered one of the top five nen users in the world. "yeah..." I say a little upset." well I can already tell there is more then two in there." me and killua go wide eyed and shocked. WERE POSIBLY HAVING TRIPLETS OR MORE!!!

                            cliffhanger~ hahahahahahahahahah im evil~