is he ok?

Killua's P.O.V.

I see Gon laying on the bathroom floor. I go to pick him up, but I feel his forehead and he's scolding hot. I grab the thermometer and stick it in his mouth. it beeps and it reads...120º?!? my god. I need to get him in bed.

I get him in bed and he is out cold. I call a doctor and they say they will be here soon. I pace around the room while I wait for them to get here. the kids are asleep again. I eventually turn on the air conditioner and put it really cold so he can cool down a bit.

*about an hour later.*

I hear a knock on the door. I emidietly run to it and let them in. I show them to our room and they take a look at him. then the doctor speaks. "ok. so there is some bad news." I instantly teer up. "so whats the problem?" he replies with "well...he is sick. but its not a normal sickness. infact its very deadly." I cannot believe what I'm hearing. Gon's life is in danger! god dammit! I'm a horrible person! its all my fault! but I have to help Gon no madder what. "its a disease called 'decaytism' its when a person starts to decay. its impossible to stop it from infecting someone, but it can be healed. its very risky tho. and a very difficult opperation. not to mention expensive." I almost drop dead right then and there, but I don't because I know I have to help Gon. I don't know what I would do without him. "ok. I would like you to leave now please. I have to be alone with him for awhile. ill call again if I need anymore info. thank you so much for the help." I have a plan to save him.

*few days later*

"UGH!!! WTF!!! WHY WON'T HE PICK UP THE GOD DAME PHONE?!? WE ARE IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!!!" I scream on the top of my lungs kicking and throwing everything in my path. "Papa calm down! I'm sure he's not doing it on purpose! he's probably just busy!" jeez. "Killma, I know him very well and he doesn't do that. he likes to mess around." I say while I call once more. "hello? who is it? I'm a very busy man you know." Finally he picks up! "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL LEORIO?!? GON IS IN CRITICAL FUCKING CONDITION AND YOU DONT PICK UP THE PHONE FOR OVER 5 DAYS?!?  GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" I scream at him. "woh woh woh hold up. who's in critical condition? and who is this?" god damn. "GON IS YOU FUCKING BAKA!!! AND ITS ME, KILLUA!!!" I scream at him again. "wait, whats wrong with Gon? and what do you mean by critical condition?" I sigh. "Gon has a deadly disease called decaytism and its not getting any better Oreo. so I need you do do his operation. I've been trying to call you for 5 days. what the hell have you been doing?" I tell him it strait. "WHAT?!? GOD DAMN. THIS IS BAD. OK. GET HIM TO THE BRAND NEW HOSPITAL IN YORK NEW CITY PRONTO. ITS THE HOSPITAL THAT I OWN IM HERE RIGHT NOW SO ILL BE WAITING!" I start getting ready while I say "oh ok thanks Oreo. btw we are expecting again. Doudecaplets actually."  he goes silent before he says "thats even worse. that will make it even harder to to the operation, espectially with that many." I feel my heart stop. this is bad. if it gets any worse he might die, and I would end up killing myself if that ever happened. well I have to finish getting ready.

*at the hospital*