another Onen user?

*8 years later*

Gon's P.O.V.

"KIDS TIME TO GET UP!!!" they all get up one by one. except Killma. she says " noooo, dad, five more minutes I'm tirrrred~". I say "too bad u got school today". she gives me a glare that looks like it came from assassin mode Killua.

 she gives me a glare that looks like it came from assassin mode Killua

 "young lady. don't give me that look.you know damn well it doesn't work since I have faced death before." she gives up and pouts."but I want to be a hunter like you dad! I don'y want to go too that hell hole of a school. everyone there calls me granny! and I have to have my sisters and brothers restrain me so I don't murder them like dad did in the hunter exam!hmph.". I give her a worried look." sweetie,its ok.u can't take the hunter exam cause you aren't 12 yet. I promised all of you could take it when you turn 12. its just the way it happens. your grandma mito said I had too catch the swamp master in order for me to take the exam. it took awhile but I was patient and caught it with my rod. she didn't want me to take the exam but she kept her promise. just like I keep mine." she sighs and says "I'm worried about my power dad. I can feel it growing more powerful and its getting hard to contain now. I just don't want it going out of control and hurting people...excpectially you and dad! let alone my sisters and brothers!~" she starts to cry on my shoulder."hey...its ok...let all out I can take it..." I've grown immune too electricity now, from all the shocks I've gotten in the past 8 years. she gets a thunder cloud above her when she cries or gets mad or upset. so I let her cry on me to get her electric down for today. it helps but not by much.

*at school*

Killma's P.O.V.

Kachan and Deku are arguing again over who's cooler while Kon trys breaking them up, again. me and Gonna are close like dad and papa. but we never exclude Yillana. she my sister too you know! I've sworn my gift to protecting the ones I love and not to harm without a good reason. I go to daily classes with Mr.Wing and Bisky everyday to try controlling my power better. me and my siblings head over to class and sit down in our usual seats. suddenly I see a kid I haven't seen here before. then the teacher speaks. "ok class we have a new student today.please make him feel welcome." he's a little boy with brown and green hair and blue eyes. "hi, I'm Killma! its nice to meet you!" he nods his head shyly and sits next to me. I ask him what his name is. "its Grendle..."he says rather quietly.

*after school*

I see Grendle. I kinda like him. I'm gonna tell him about my power. I walk up to him and say hi. "um...Grendle?" he hm's as a response. "I wanna tell you something secret. wanna come to my house? you can meet my fathers!"his eyes go wide in shock. "don't you mean mother and father?" I then say with a smile"nope! I have two daddies! they've known each other since they took the hunter exam at the age of twelve."he nods ok. I then continue. "my daddies have been threw a lot. they were in the chimera ant incident." his eyes go so wide they looked like they would pop out of his head. "GON FREECES AND KILLUA ZOLDYCK ARE YOUR PARENTS?!?" he says. I say "yeah why?" he then says "they are my idols! they are the coolest! excpecially Killua! he's a Zoldyck for crist sake!" I'm happy that Grendle approves of my parents. even if they are gay, they are still awesome!

*at home*

Gon's P.O.V.

I sense my kids coming home. but there is another presence that I don't recognize. the door opens and I say "theres my 6 little munchkins!" then they tackle me in a big hug. I see a little boy in aw of something. I ask my kids who he is. Killma says "oh! this is Grendle!he's actually a really big fan of you and Papa!" I'm shocked at this.he knows who me and Killua are. "hello Grendle! I'm Gon!". then Killua yells something. "KILLMA!!! YOU HAVE ONEN TRAINING IN AN HOUR!!! GO AND GET READY!!!" then he has a new look on his face. "you know Onen too? I thought I was the only one who did!"