oh no, Gon!

Killua's P.O.V.

oh no. no no no no no. this can't be happening. why isn't Gon breathing normally? wait...did he lose too much blood? dammit. "DOC!!! SOMTHING IS REALLY WRONG RIGHT NOW!!! HE ISNT BREATHING LIKE HE SHOULD BE!!!" the Doctor rushes in and says "shit. he lost too much blood. do you know his blood type? if so go tell the nurses to get his type blood. we need to do a blood transfusion emidietly." I do as he says and run quickly to the nurses. they say they only have one bag in his blood type. "go bring it to him, ill get more!" I run as fast as I can to were Alluka and the kids are waiting. they are all fast asleep. but too bad, they need to get up. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! ITS AN EMERGANCY!!!" they all are shocked at the sudden scream. "whats going on Onii-chan? is Gonii-chan ok?" I shake my head no. "he is on the verge of death right now. he lost too much blood so they are doing a blood transfusion, but they only had one bag with his type. so I need Nanika to get me more, for Gon's sake." she covers her mouth and gasps. she nods and gets Nanika. "here." Nanika made some for me and I take it to him as fast as I can while saying thank you to Nanika.

*about an Hour later.*

im pacing back and fourth constantly, waiting to be told if he is ok or not. then the doctor comes out. "finally! so is he ok? is he not ok? tell me dammit!!!" he looks down for a second. I automatically think the worst. did he not make it...? no he's Gon. he always pulls through in the end... "how about you take a look for yourself?" huh...? I look through the window and see him there. he shifts a little and grunts in pain. I burst through the door along with Alluka and the Kids. "GON!!!"