he's.....WHAT?!?

Killua's P.O.V.

"congrats." he says, while I see Gon siting on a hospital bed........rubbing his belly? 'my. god. did.....d-did i........g-get him......p-pregnant again?!?' my dear lord. I hope its not as bad as last time if thats the case.

he sees me. I tear up while looking at him. I run to him and just bawl saying things like "god what have I done...?" and "are you ok?" and "are you hurt?" and so on. I feel him hug me tightly. 'almost crushing my bones in the process.' and he finally speaks. "k-k-k-killu-a-a....I-i-i-i'm.....p-"I cut him off saying I already know just from his actions here. he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "why are you crying Gon? did I do something wrong?" he shakes his head no and says "they are j-just happy tears Killua...im just....h-happy...were gonna have some more little f-feet running around the house! I-i'm. j-just so h-h-happy..."

*at home*

we  picked up Killma and Grendel. we were now at the house. I take Grendel back to his house with the rest of the kids and Gon with me. I just don't want Gon being alone. last time I left him alone he passed out and got sent to the hospital. I'm NOT leaving him alone for a single second. I'm too cautious.i don't want him or the baby getting hurt.

*at home after dropping off Grendel.*

"hey kids, me and your dad have important news for you." all there eyes go big in excitement. "your gonna be big brothers and sisters!" they all go blank. and fall over from the great news. smiles plastered on there faces.

*in the morning* 

cold. I'm cold again...I hear puking like the first time... great. you can always count on the morning sickness to ruin your morning with your loved one... ugh. I get up and stretch. I head over to my dresser knowing he's only puking. I grab a white short sleeve shirt with shorts. I get dressed and make him and the kids food. "GON!!! KIDS!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" I hear Gon jolt over here and eat all his food on his plate asking for a lot more. jeez. this is twice as bad as when he had the sextuplets. maybe even worse. what if its six again...? or maybe more...? no... its not possible... not for a male anyway...I mean, its crazy enough he had six to begin with. " Killuuuu~ I'm still hungryyyy~ make me more foooood~"  I end up saying "Gon. chill with the food. keep this up and all be so fat maybe you'll be bigger then milluki. and I don't want that even tho id love u either way." he puffs his cheeks at this and 'hmph's away carrying snacks. 'what am I gonna do with him...' 

COMMENT DOWN BELOW HOW MANY U THINK THEYLL HAVE!!! ILL GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO WHOEVER GUESSES IT RIGHT FIRST!!! btw that will be after the baby/babies are/is born.