month 8: depressed

Killua's P.O.V.

ugh...my back is killing me... I've had to sleep on the couch for awhile cuz Gon kicked me out of the bedroom. he is upset for no reason. Alluka, Kurapika, Leorio, Mito, Kite, Morel, Knov, Palm, Hanzo, Bisky, Wing, Meleoron, Ikalgo, Zushi, Tsezguerra, Dwun, Menchi, Buhara, Satotz, Knuckle, Shoot, List, Melody, the Captain, Katzo, the Kirikos, Zepile, Stick, Banana, Lin, Podungo, Spinner, Monta, Razor, the kids, and even Ging tried getting him to come out, but no one could. it even got to the point were I had to ask him. and I can't believe not even Hisoka, the one who is constantly stalking Gon and I, couldn't get him out. after that I told Hisoka too leave. he was starting to scare the kids.

Gon's P.O.V.

everyone I've ever met has tried getting me to come out. they even went as far as to get Hisoka to try. but I'm not coming out no matter what. I'm friction' ugly.... who would ever want to see me like this...? no-one thats who. "GON, IF U DON'T COME OUT IM COMIN IN!!! AND IDGAF WHAT U SAY ABOUT IT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR 4 DAYS NOW!!! THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS!!!" yeah right I locked and barricaded the door he's not getting i-

BAM

wow. he really broke down the door. he is paying for it. "what do u want Killua? I want to be alone. so go away." he gets a tick mark on his head and says "like hell I'm going anywhere. why are you doing this? everyone is worried sick about you Gon! I haven't gotten any sleep in days because of how worried I am about you. you are my pregnant husband after all! so why the hell are you shutting everyone out?" I don't answer him and just continue laying down on the bed. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!" I shake my head no. "no Killua. I want to be alone so just go away please. and right now, I'm really living up to my last name, Freaks.(ik I spelled it wrong but I did that on purpose)" he shakes his head no and runs over to me. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT HUH?!? I THOUGHT WE WENT OVER THIS!!! NO MATTER HOW U LOOK EVERYONE HERE STILL LOVES YOU!!! SO STOP WITH THIS DUM CRAP ALREADY!!! C-CUZ IF U D-DON'T....I....I...." he starts to cry. I turn over to him and sit up. I hug him and say "I know that, I'm just...just..." "your just w-what Gon?" I put my head down and say "I'm just embarrassed is all...so I wanna be alone till I get over it. is that ok? I promise ill stop eating junk food." he looks up at me and says with teary eyes "o-ok...but you h-have to let me sleep*sniff* on the b-bed with you ok?" I nod and kiss him.

*few days later*

Killua's P.O.V.

he kicks me out of the room overtime he wakes up. but at least he is letting me sleep with him. so I am able to keep everyone updated now. I text him if he wants to eat.

Killua: hey Gon! are you hungry? ill make you something to eat if u want something.

                                                                                    yeah I guess so, sure. :Gon

Killua: ok what do u want then?

                                                                      I don't know...surprise me. :Gon

Killua: ok ill be at the door in a few minutes.

                                                                                                                           kk :Gon

I put down my phone and start to make him some strawberry and blueberry pankakes. after they are done I decorate it. I made the whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, and maple syrup into the shape of a face. I bring him the food and his face lights up. "oh wow, Killua! this is amazing! I almost looks too good to eat! thank you so much!" he kisses me after. "oh, btw Gon. we have to do the healing. ill go get Nanika." he nods and continues to eat his pancakes.

*few hours after the healing*

" *YAWN* I'm tired Killua. wanna go to sleep? cuz I do..." I nod and say "yeah lets go to sleep now." we both lay down cuddling and doze off into sleep.

(701 words)