the earth element

Gon's P.O.V.

I'm shocked at what this boy just said. he knows Onen? but how? which element is he? does he know how to use his power? I have so many questions for him. then he speaks. "I have so many questions for you! like how did you survive the ants, how hard was the hunter exam, did you ever see the Zoldyck mansion, how did you guys become a couple? that last one I'm kinda meh about cause of how close you guys were I kinda always thought the two of you would become a couple honestly. and-" I cut him off by steam starting to come out of my ears from all the questions. "are you ok mr.Freeces?" he says. then I blow. "ugh. I can't think strait right now! so many questions!"

Killua's P.O.V.

I hear that this random kid somehow knows Onen. how the hell is that possible? then I hear Gon's mind blow. jeez. he will never change...I love that. I walk over and say "he's never been good at thinking hard. he always gets like this. its normal." then this kid, Grendel I think his name was, goes in shock and stares at me. "what?" I ask him. he replies with "I'm just, its just such an honor to be in the presence of two of the greatest hunters! heck you guys are the son of Ging, one of the top five nen users in the world and a member of the zodiacs, and a member of the fricking Zoldyck family for crist sake. who wouldn't be in absolute amazement right now?" wow. this kid is good."thanks kid. btw which element are you? Killma here is the electricity element." he replies with "I'm the earth element. I can manipulate the ground and grow anything in the palm of my hand. like this for instance." *he grows a beautiful flower in his hand*

"see! I grew these cause I don't want the poisonous flowers that I can grow hurting all of you

"see! I grew these cause I don't want the poisonous flowers that I can grow hurting all of you..." I give him a reassuring smile."I can handle poison but Gon and the kids can't, well thats a lie Killma somehow inherited being immune to poison and all my assassin techniques but the others didn't." he is in aw at this. "well go ahead. and tell us who trains you and all that jazz"

*after Grendel tells them everything* (I'm fucking lazy ok? deal with it)

Killma's P.O.V.

WHAT?!? HOW THE HELL IS HE AN ELEMENTAL?!? BISKY AND MR.WING TOLD ME I WAS MORE THAN LIKELY THE ONLY ONE!!! I'm so happy! "hey Grendel?" I ask. "yeah Killma?"he replies. "um...do you uh...wanna train with me and my teachers Mr.Wing and Bisky?" his eyes go big with excitement. "HELL YEAH!!! ah! I-i mean uh... yeah I would r-really like that! heheh..." I smile."ok! then I'll start getting ready! you should to!" I tell him as I get my stuff together. "oh! Papa! I should tell Bisky and Mr.Wing about Grendel!" Papa(Killua) says "sure. go right ahead Killma. I'm sure they will be astonished."