the operation.

Killua's P.O.V.

I zoom through the streets as fast as I can and finally get to the hospital. I grab Gon from the back were I put him to lay down. I go inside an emidietly yell on the top of my lungs "OREO!!! WERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?!? GON IS EVEN WORSE RIGHT NOW!!! HURRY THE FUCK UP DAMMIT!!!" everyone is startled by this but I don't care right now. I see Leorio running up to me. "I'm here sorry I took so long, Killua. ok you have to follow me into the surgery room. I'm gonna do if for you. but I can't make any promises, tho I wish I could." I nod and follow him.

*at the surgery room*

Leorio's P.O.V.

I show Killua to the operation room and set things up. I am extremely worried about Gon. and with the babies there its gonna be 10x more risky then it normally would. and the stakes are high even for a normal operation. "ok I need you to leave now Killua I know you wanna be next to him, but this might be a little much for you to handle, and before you say anything, yes I know you were an assassin but this is a horrible sight, especially with a loved one." he frowns but does as I said anyways. I immidietly get to work.

*few minutes later*

I'm still working on the decaying parts and trying to remove the dead tissue but I just can't its spreading to fast. I can't keep up with it. I stitch the opening back together and start to clean up everything. I'm honestly disappointed in myself right now. I might lose another friend to a sickness. I can't handle that. especially Gon, he is like a son to me! unfortunately I have to tell Killua the news. "ok, you ready for the news Killua?" he immidietly says "uh, yeah why wouldn't I be?" "ok, so the decaying is moving to fast for me to get rid of it. so unfortunately it was a fail. I'm honestly disappointed in myself. I wish I could do more." I see tears fill his eyes. but then it looks like he releases something.

Killua's P.O.V.

wish...wish...WISH!!! THATS IT!!! NANIKA CAN HELP ME!!! "Oreo take care of Gon for a little while I need to get someone. I can heal him. it took a while too remember this option but I know this will work so trust me!" he nods and goes to Gon's side. I use Godspeed to were Alluka lives but it takes a bit for me to get there.

*at Alluka/Nanika's house*