Part 2

Jameson
~

"I'm not looking for a mate Gabe!" I yell at my stubborn beta once more. He constantly tells me how my life would be better if I had a mate to keep me in check. I don't desire one because i've been without one for so long but when the time comes, I won't protest.

"Well if you keep ordering that same whore around every time you feel lonely at night, you'll end up with one or more STIs." He states matter of factly. Sometimes I hate him. He's more concerned about me finding a mate then I am.

But i've been fine for 1,345 years, whats another.

*ring ring*

I pick up my phone and one angry Alpha answers. "I need you to get here quickly!" He yells through the phone cause me to grumble in frustration.

"Fix your fucking tone before I run to Shadow Hound territory myself and make you bow down to me in front of your entire pack!" My voice resonating in the room and my Beta's eyes widened at the sudden change of tone in my voice. 

I finally get off of the phone and turn to my Beta. "We have to handle a certain brat from the Willow Wolf pack." I say knowing good and damn well I will just kill her when I see her to save some time. "Care to join?" I ask. I usually have to handle issues like this. The problems don't happen frequently but I have better things to do so I usually just kill the problem.

~

Alessia:

They called the Alpha King.

I am dead.

I will no longer be living in under 15 hours. My life would just be a mere dot on the infinite timeline.

I pace back and forth in Camilla and I's living room. She hasn't stopped crying since we got home. I reassure her everything will be okay every five minutes but we both know. This is probably our last moments together.

"Camilla?" I say finding my way to the love seat. I sit next to her and grab her hand. "We need to go back to the pack house. I don't know what's gonna happen but we will walk in there with dignity. I had good reason to beat the shit out of him." She looks up at me with watery eyes. "So let's go get ready." I say to her and she heads into her room.

I enter my room and grab my favorite pair of ripped jeans, at least I will die with these on. I pull a black sweater over my head and slip on my favorite pair of red Jordan's. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walked out of my room and knock on Camilla's door. She emerges from her room and we walk out to the car in complete silence.

~
We arrive at the pack house and before we get out of the car Camilla turns to me and hugs me. She assumes I won't come out alive and she could be right but something in me isn't worried at all. My head is still sore from my hair being violently pulled causing me to become angry once again.

We walk to the front door and knock to be greeted by papá and a baggy eyed mamma. They swoop me into a large hug the moment the door opens. We walk into the sitting room and sure enough there is the Shadow Hound Alpha and his son. I walk up to the brut who hurt my bestfriend.

"You might think you've won but you haven't. If I do not leave here alive I can guarantee you a life full of misery. You will beg for mercy from a ghost but I will continue to haunt you until the day you find your only release by death!" I yell at his face. The fear in his eyes is evident but he laughs it off. He knows damn well that I will haunt him until he wishes he was dead.