Part 19

Alessia:

I let him continue to explore my mouth. He began to kiss down my body and then growled when my shirt was in the way. He then ripped my shirt causing me to gasp. "I'll buy you a million new t-shirts" He says before capturing one of my nipples in his mouth. I moan as he licks and sucks my nipple.

He finally takes a break to pull his shirt off and I rub down his stomach before tugging at his pants. He lifts me up slightly and rips my sweatpants off before pulling his own pants off. He puts me back on his lap and puts his mouth to my nipple once again. I grab his head and begin to rotate my hips to create the friction that I need.

He groans out before ripping off my underwear from the back. He grabs my thick globes causing me to moan loudly. He kisses my neck and I pull his length out of his underwear. I lift up before allowing his cock to slide into me. He groans and thrusts up. I begin to bounce on him as he sucks and kisses on my chest. I let my head fall back and he holds my back. "You're so gorgeous" He growls out before thrusting his hips up to meet my own.

"Oh my god!" I moan in response and he continues to thrust up as I bounce on him. He pulls my head down to lay in the crook of his neck and I bite into his shoulder to keep from screaming out in pleasure. He then begins to suck on my mark.

"yes- fuck!" I yell out as an enormous tremor erupts through my body and I release. James thrusts become sloppy as he begins to get closer.

"shit" he says before releasing into me. Good thing i'm on birth control pills or else we would be screwed. His hips jerk up multiple times before I begin to bounce on him again so he can ride out his orgasm. "what are you doing- fuck baby!" He says as his hips still jerk. He finally relaxes, and I stop bouncing on him. I put my lips on his and he kisses me back with a lot of urgency.

I look at the bite mark on his shoulder that I gave him and slightly rub it. He hisses in pain and I mumble an apology. He kisses my cheek as I look at his shoulder and when I lift my head up to look at him, he connects our lips again. Having him apologize to me was all I needed.

I hope he knew the feeling was mutual, I was beginning to fall in love with him. "Let's go to bed." He pulls back from the kiss to say. He ended up leaving his car at my parents house so he took out his small suitcase and put it in the Tesla on the way home. He stands up and carries me towards the pillows of the bed. He pulls the covers back and lays me down before pulling the sheets over my body. "I need to get my stuff from the car." He tells me and I nod before I feel my eyes become heavy.

He puts on his pants and then walks out of the room. A few minutes later he returns in the room and he changes into his pajamas. I watch him with sleepy eyes. He pulls the covers back on his side and slides under the sheets. He scoots close to me and wraps his arms around my body. I fall asleep as he softly rubs the flesh of my back.

~

I wake up to a large arm draped over my waist. I turn around to be met with a sleeping James. He looks so peaceful so I allow myself to watch him. I trace his face lightly with my finger and eventually he begins to smirk. I pull my hand back and roll my eyes at him when his eyes pop open. "It's weird to watch people when they sleep, Alessia." He says and I roll my eyes. I try to get up but his arm tightens around me. "Lay down with me a little longer." He says while closing his eyes again.

"No, I'm hungry." I tell him and he tightens his grip even more. I always end up having to use sex to get out of this type of shit. I stop struggling and lay back down, facing him. I rub my pointer finger around his face before rubbing his neck in the exact place that I am supposed to mark him.

His eyes open and he looks at me with confusion. I bring pull my finger away and move my thumb to his bottom lip, pulling it down softly. I grab my leg and put it on top of his waist, under the covers. I move his hand that had me in a death grip to my bare ass and he smirks at me. I smirk back causing his face to drop slightly. I pull his other hand from under my body and put it against my pussy.