Part 17

Alessia:

I woke up to birds chirping, and a big fat smile on my face. I was expecting to be right back in James' bed by now. I get up and both Vanessa and Camilla are looking down at me. "Is he here?" I ask them and they bust out laughing.

"You look happy." Camilla says and Vanessa laughs.

"Fuck off!" I yell at them.

"Get dressed! We are going to the mall and then we are gonna go out to eat before we hit the club." Vanessa says and I nod. They both leave the my room and I get out of my bed. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the light before looking in the mirror. They drew a dick on the side of my cheek with a label calling it James'.

I roll my eyes and start the shower. Once I get in I scrub my face and body until I am sure the vulgar ink is gone. I leave the bathroom. I walk into my closet and put on clothes for the day.

I hoped out of the closet and walked down stairs to my girls

I hoped out of the closet and walked down stairs to my girls. They were laughing and eating toast together. "Hey guys" I say to them.

"You look good! You're gonna get a lot of complements today!" Camilla says and Vanessa nods.

"I hope not." I say in real as I reach for the bread sitting in the counter.

"Yeah, James' isn't gonna like that." Vanessa says and I roll my eyes.

"I really don't want talk about him right now. He actually called me last night around 1:00 in the morning." I say while buttering my toast.

"He called me this morning, a lot" Vanessa says as I put the toast in my mouth.

"He seems like he really cares about y'all." Camilla says.

"He cares about Alessia more than me." Vanessa says and I shake my head.

"He cares about me a little too much. He is really clingy." I say while taking the last bite of my toast.

"I thought he would have found some inhuman way of finding us by now but I guess he gave up ." Vanessa says and I bust out laughing.

"We both know he is probably in his office looking at all sorts of clues with Gabe." I tell her and she laughs.

"Well we should probably get going to the mall." Camilla says and we all nod in agreement.

"Let's take my tesla!" I yell in excitement.

"You have a tesla?!" Vanessa asks.

"Girl you know I got bank." I say and we a laugh before heading towards the garage.

We all get into the car and I drive us to the mall.

~
Jameson
~

I take a sip of my 14th whiskey today. It takes a lot to get me drunk but without Alessia my brain is already foggy. "Dude you gotta lay off the alcohol." Gabe tells me. Megan soon walks into the room.