Part 22

Alessia:

The restaurant was very good. I knew I would have a good food baby after but I surprisingly didn't. We are currently in the car driving to the club that Dante owns, apparently. Throughout the night I see my mates hatred towards Dante grow every time Dante looks at me. We pull up to the club and we all get out of the car. My mate wraps his arm around my waist as we walk. I try to pull away from him but his grip is air tight.

We walk into the building and we are immediately greeted by red LED lighting and a lot of "fog". The large room reeks of weed. James tightens his grip on me and whispers in my ear "You better not leave my side." before pulling back up to his height. I don't protest because we don't know who is in here, not that I couldn't beat the shit out of anyone who messes with me anyway, a human at that.

As we walk through the crowd, I see a very familiar face and he sees me too. Cohen James, the very guy who took my virginity. I begin to walkover but a large force didn't even let me get a millimeter, noticing this, Cohen walks over.

"Hey Alessia!" He greets and I smile.

"Hey Cohen, how has everything been?" I ask him and he smiles. My mate growls lowly realizing who Cohen is and the significance he has has in my life. I begin to fear for Cohen. My mate is very unpredictable.

"Everything has been great. My fiancé is at home ... she is actually pregnant." He says and I smile.

"Congratulations! What are you doing here?" I ask him urgently and he laughs.

"It's guys night, my future wife approved so here I am." He says and I nod. "Well how have you been?" He asks me.

Unexpectedly, my mate answers for me, "She is great, in fact she is married to me." He says and my eyes grow large. I guess that's okay, it will happen sooner or later.

"That's great-" Cohen starts to say but is interrupted by my mate.

"We actually travel a lot. We buy houses in every beautiful city we come across." James says and I squint my eyes at him. I think he thinks he is helping me but he is really making things awkward. Cohen chuckles awkwardly and I turn my attention back to Cohen.

"That's great! Well it was nice to see you Alessia. Keep in touch?" He asks and I nod.

"Nope." My mate says before forcing us both to walk away. I huff in frustration as my mate drags me to the VIP section that the rest of our group is at. We climb up the two flights of stairs and walk into the glass room. It's incredible, we all are basically looking down at all the sweaty dancing people. I feel like royalty, and I kinda am.

My mate goes to sit down and forces me to sit on his lap. His clinginess was somewhat unbearable but I like the warmth and safety he gave me. "You wanna drink?" James whispers in my ear. I nod my head and James waves over a bartender from the bottom floor.

The guy begins to maneuver through the people and walk up the stairs. I look over at Dante who is waiting for Camilla to get back from the private bathroom. I look over at him and he senses me staring at him and he glares over at me.

"You have a nice club, Dante." I tell him and he nods up in gratitude. "No really, I don't think I hate you anymore." I say and he laughs causing me to smirk.

"Are you done flirting with him." My mate says to me and I roll my eyes just as the bartender approaches my mate.

"I'm sorry for choking you. Camilla was mad at me, you mean a lot to her." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"Are you apologizing ... to me?" He asks and I nod. "You were wrong James." He says but more directed at my mate.

"You now have to apologize to me. You assumed I have lack of power due to my gender." I tell him and he nods in agreement.