Part 9

Jameson:

Jameson:

That woman is going to be the death of me. She is absolutely intoxicating. She has me wrapped around her finger and she knows it. I have a feeling my sisters have something planned and i'm sure my mate agreed due to that fact that she just loves teasing me but she will not get away with this.

Someone is going to get a taste of her own medicine.

~

Alessia:

Vanessa runs down stairs to get the door leaving me and Gabriella in my room. In less than 1 minute we hear loud footsteps running up the stairs and the door bust open.

"Omg! Are you the queen? You are gorgeous!" The skinny blond one says. I laugh slightly a bit uncomfortable the way that they are looking at me.

"You can call me Alessia or A." I say, The one with white hair, that must be dyed, smiles and pulls out two dresses that i'm guessing belong to her and the other girl.

"I am Megan." The skinny blond one says.

"I am Kendall." The one with long white hair says. I nod and smile.

"Time to get ready!" Vanessa says and the girls clap their hands with excitement. I begin to miss Camilla because I know she would enjoy this. We all put on our dresses and we look like a really hot bunch of friends, I have to say. We all walk into the bathroom and begin to do our own makeup. Kendall has the aux and puts on Hot Girl by Megan thee Stallion.

Once we finished getting ready it is about 9:30 PM and we look absolutely amazing. Vanessa has on a blue dress and a small white fur coat. Megan has on a latex pink dress with a big cream fur coat. Gabriella has on a black lace top and a pink skirt (yes we let her go, but she is not allowed to drink) and last but definitely not least, Kendall has on a red suit with a lace bodysuit underneath.

We walk out of the room and head downstairs

We walk out of the room and head downstairs. "Let's take the tesla!" Vanessa yells. We all agree. "Jameson!" Vanessa yells and my eyes widen. He soon emerges and looks at me with wide eyes. He then trails his eyes down my body stopping at my legs and when going back up, stopping at my chest. He stalks towards me. The other girls back peddle until they reach the front door but they don't leave because i'm sure they want to see the show. He wraps his arms around my waist before putting his head in the crook of my neck and inhaling.