Part 31

Alessia:

It went on for 45 minutes! It took me 45 minutes to come down. During that time he came in me 3 more times which only made it harder for to recuperate. Now he is laying on top of my back with his dick still inside of me. "Took you long enough." He says to me and I roll my eyes.

"You made me hold it in." I say to him and he kisses my shoulder. He pulls himself out of me causing my legs to shake a little. He flips me over on my back and lays in between my legs with his head on top of my breasts. I run my fingers through his hair and he hums. "I missed you too." I tell him and he looks up at me before kissing me softly yet passionately. I tug at his hair and he grunts.

"I would never do anything to hurt you. It just kinda hurt when you left without allowing me to explain. Not that I could tell you what happened because I was compelled." He says and I look into his eyes.

"I felt the most excruciating pain and it hurt me that it was your fault. I was in love with you. Well, I am in love with you. But I felt betrayed." I tell him he nods before pecking my lips. I push his head back down so that the kiss deepens. He growls and kisses me back roughly.

I tug at his hair and he groans. He lines his newly hard cock to my entrance and enters me slowly. I kiss his lips as he hold my arms above my head with one of his hands. The other holds my waist firmly.

He begins to thrust inside of me and my still sensitive body begins to shake. "Already? Not yet, baby. Keep it in." He whispers in my ear and I whine. He continues to thrust inside of me. He dips his head by ear and whispers very naughty things in my ear causing me to moan loudly.

"Your not helping." I tell him breathlessly. He chuckles before kissing and licking my neck. My body begins to shake even more and he jerks his hips repeatedly as he finds his release. He pulls out of me and lifts my trembling body up towards his, our chests touching.

He sits me down in his cock causing me to shudder. He begins to thrust his hips up, repeatedly rubbing against my g spot. "james. please." I beg and he grunts out a no. I huff in frustration as he moves his hand down to rub my clit. I pull his hand away and he traps my hands behind my back with one hand before using the other to strum my clit.

"it feels so good." I moan out as my legs tremble even more. He presses harder against my clit causing me to fall back on the bed. He grabs my hips and pushes deeper into me while rubbing my clit. "i can't do it!" I yell at him.

"You can do it baby!" He growls at me and I cry in frustration. He hits a very sweet spot causing me to scream out and arch my back. My legs tremble even more. He moves his body down to mine and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "Cum for me." He says and as if he holds the controller to my body. A large tremor erupts throughout me and I cry out in pleasure.

He presses his canines deep into my neck, marking me as his for a second time. My body continues to shake and quiver uncontrollably. "fuck" he says before jerking his hips repeatedly. He spills his seed inside of me once again as my body continues to try a recover. He pulls his cock out of me and I tremble even more.

I curl my body up into a ball and grab my hair with both of my hands in frustration. Here we go with this never ending orgasm shit. He rubs my back and I burry my face in my hands. I roll over on my stomach and reach for a pillow to bite in order to keep me from crying out in pleasure.

He walks away into the bathroom and I hear bath water running. "You have a nice bathroom baby." He says from the bathroom. I don't say anything back causing him to walk out and look at me. He chuckles before walking over to me. He rubs my ass before parting my pussy lips slightly. I part my still quivering legs. He turns my shaking body around so that I am on my back.