Part 33

Alessia:

I felt fear. I knew that Laurence was insane but I never knew he would threaten a child. The moment he said it my mate stood up and approached him but he just chuckled and disappeared in thin air. My eyes began to water and I ran out of the room.

Jameson follows me as I rub down the hall. "Alessia stop." He yells at me and I stop in my tracks before tears begin to fall from my eyes. He wraps his arms around my body and rubs my back.

"I swear on everything that as long as I am living no harm will come to you and our child." He whispers to me and I sniffle before rubbing my eyes.

"Can you take me too the room." I say and he nods his head. He grabs my hand and walks me to the room. The moment we walk in I beeline to the bathroom and start the shower.

Jameson walks into the bathroom as I begin to take my clothes off. He walks up to me and helps me remove my clothes. I turn around to face him and he immediately puts his lips on mine. I kiss him back in return and he rubs his hands all around my body. He pulls his shirt off and I unbutton his pants.

He kisses my shoulder before laying my back against the marble counters. He pulls his cock out of his underwear and rubs it against my entrance. I moan before he slowly pushes in me.

As he inches further inside of me my eyes roll back in my head from the pleasure. He fully enters me and I roll my hips around to create friction.

"Don't do that!" He growls at me but I continue to roll my hips. He inches his cock out of me before pushing into me. He repeats his actions until my legs are shaking uncontrollably. My hips stop its circular motion and I grip his biceps.

He begins to thrust into me at a steady pace and I feel my release approaching. Almost as if he can sense it he tell me to "Hold on." I grunt out in response and do my best to hold it in.

He continues to thrust into me and I shudder before squeezing his biceps even harder. He takes one last thrust and that is when I lose control. My body shakes and I arch my back off of the counter as I come undone.

He groans before releasing with a couple jerks of his hips. He pulls himself out of me and I moan softly. "I told you to hold it." He says and I huff in frustration.

"Well you were moving so slow it was ripping me apart. I tried." I say and he rolls his eyes before pecking my lips and lifting me off of the counter. He walks into the shower and follow behind him.

"I did it to release some stress. We both need to find a solution to our problem fast and for the sake of our child." He tells me and I nod.

"We have to kill him." I say and Jameson bods before my towel with soap. He begins to clean my body for me and I hum.

"By we you mean the team and I. You are not to do any more work." He says and I groan in frustration.

"Whatever! But I am serious when I say that I want to know everything." I say and he nods his head.

"I would be a fool not to tell you everything." He says and I nod.

"You damn right." I say as he begins to rinse my body off.

~

Jameson
~

The moment Alessia began her nap I ran out of that room and got a guard to make sure no one but me comes in. I walk down to her office and push the door open.

I grab the desk phone and call Megan. She answers .

"You're not supposed to be doing work!" Megan yells through the phone and I roll my eyes.