Part 23

Alessia:

It's been about 5 hours and I am still chained up to his bed, waiting for him to return. My nerves build up with every minute he doesn't come back. What is he planning? What is he getting? Soon enough I begin to hear heavy footsteps climbing up the stairs Butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach, and I clamp my legs shut.

The door burst open and I look up to find James staring at me with dark eyes. He slowly approaches me and my chest begins to heave. "Awe. Are you nervous, baby?" He asks me with a smirk and I glare at him. He rubs my legs before grabbing my knees and spreading them apart slowly. He looks in between my legs and groans before looking up at in eyes. He moves his hands up to my waist and then to my bra.

He pulls my bra off and my breast pour out of them. He looks up at me before speaking. "I'm gonna ask you some questions, if you do not answer the way I want, you will receive punishment." He says and I huff. "I need for you to understand why you are getting this punishment. So please tell me, why?" He says.

"Because I threaten your dominance." I say mockingly. He smirks before pinching both of my, already very sore, nipples very hard. I wince and arch my back off the bed. He rubs my waist as a way to comfort me but it doesn't work.

"You should try another answer." He says to me mockingly. I huff before rolling my eyes. He pinches my nipples again and I groan in pain. "Lose the attitude." He tell me and I fight the urge to mouth off to him. "Now why are you getting this punishment, love?" He asks me.

I suck up my pride and answer his question. "I tease you everyday and I gave you blue balls in the shower." I say the last part with a little smirk and he growls at me.

"You are right, my love. Now, will you do that again?" He asks me and internally smirk at his pleading.

"Probably" I say and he punches my nipples with a lot of force again. My eyes begin to water as I wince in pain. "I'm sorry, no, it won't happen again." I tell him and he nods before removing his hands from my breast. I exhale in relief, that is until he begins to play with the heem of my underwear.

"Now these next few questions are gonna be tuff for you to answer, the way I want. But, that means more
fun for me." He says with a smirk. He rubs up and down my covered slit before pulling my panties down. He grabs my knees and separates them. He looks down at my extremely wet core. "You can be such a good girl when you want to be." He says before slightly rubbing over my entrance.

He lifts his finger up to his mouth and sucks my juices off of his finger. I watch as he slowly pulls his finger out of his mouth and grips my hip again. "You are very gorgeous, baby and you taste wonderful." He says causing my cheeks to warm up. "Now, are you going to leave me without a release ever again?" He asks.

"Only when I have to." I say with a smirk causing him hum. He moves his hand to my clit and begins to rub me teasingly slow. My back arches off of the bed and he uses his other hand to pinch my nipple again.

Always with the nipples.

It's quite annoying.

I groan in pain and pleasure. As my brain becomes foggy from pleasure, my legs begin to shake and I can feel my release coming but he pulls his hand away causing me to huff in frustration. Not this shit again. My eyes begin to water and he rubs my nipples causing me to hiss in pain.

"Let's try this again. Will you ever leave me without a release?" He asks me again.

"But you just did it to me." I say causing him to smirk. He moves his hand down my body slowly.
"No. Please, i'm sorry baby." I say and he chuckles.