Part 7

Alessia:

He regretted it and I guess I did too. However my wolf was begging for more, adding explicit images of Jameson and I in my head.

I get up from his bed and rush to grab my spanks that were thrown across the floor. I pick them up and put them back on. I look in a nearby mirror and see how flustered I look. I grab the rubber band from my wrist and put my hair up into a messy bun.

I hurry out of his room hoping to not get caught. This is legit the walk of shame except instead of sex it was all fingers. I slide into the room I am staying in and push the door closed. I immediately search for my phone because I have to tell Camilla. I finally find my phone by the dresser and dial for Camilla. She answers almost immediately.

"Heyy!! Oh my gosh!! It's like 4:00 in the morning! Why aren't s you asleep?! Is everything okay?!" She immediately bombards me with questions. I plop on the bed with a huff.

"Slow your roll Camilla. Things have been ... going." I respond looking at the ceiling fan.

"What the hell does that mean? ... did you have sex?!" She asks me almost screaming through the phone.

"What NO! But he did finger me." I whispered the last part in fear that someone would hear me.

"Oh my gosh!!! How was it?!" She screams through the phone.

"That doesn't matter Cam ... he regrets it and so do I. It won't happen again." I say walking toward my bathroom.

"What?! I don't think he regretted it, you're his mate A! And to be honest I think that by the end of this month you will have had sex with him!" She speaks matter of factly through the phone. "You said it yourself how strong the bond is." She finishes

"I don't know Cam ... I'm not ... I just ... I-" I struggle to find the words that I need. I sit in the bathroom counter and swing my legs around.

"I think you do know ... you just don't want to admit it." She says almost in a whisper. I huff and get up to start some bath water.

"Let's talk about something else ... what's going on with you?" I ask her while feeling to see the temperature of the water.

"Same old shit." She says as if exhausted. "I actually got a call from some of my parents old friends about potential starting the cartel back up." She says.

"Oh wow ... are you sure that's safe. How would you even do that?" I ask her.

"I have no idea but they seemed pretty excited about the idea. They want me to kind of run it, i guess. The only problem is my lack of knowledge...my parents tried their hardest to keep me out of it." She says.

"Well you know how gruesome and ruthless that type of business can be. I mean that's exactly how your parents died. If you do this you need to make sure these people are really your allies." I say while watching the bath water run.

"I know! I still don't know how the fuckers who killed my parents even got the opportunity. My parents were the most feared in north america and had such a successful cartel." She tells me. I can tell she has really been thinking about this which as she should.

"Yeah. Just make sure you completely go over your options and do what's best for you. Be extra careful and if you need anything go to my parents." I tell her.

"Yeah Yeah. You be safe to and stay open minded about this whole mate situation." She says to me.

"Okay, ti amo! Ciao." I say to her before hanging up. I hope off the counter and turn off my bath water. I strip off my clothes and step in allowing the water to incase my body. Then my mind starts to wander.