Part 10

Jameson:

Jameson:

She thinks she got away but she didn't. My wolf is very excited because I will not let her off the hook. She can easily make me cum and decided to exercise that in a club with people around. I don't know what was stopping me from doing something about it right then and there, maybe the fact that once we got home I would get my revenge. She deserves a punishment. So once I make sure Gabriella is okay and ready for bed, I beline to Alessia's room.

I see her pretty body laying on her bed. She looks up at the ceiling but she stops once she notices my presence. I throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my room.

~

Alessia:

I'm done for! I will loose my life tonight. struggle to get out of his grip but I am failing miserably. He opens his bedroom door and throws me on the bed. I scoot back towards the pillows and he climbs on top of me. "You have been such a bad girl." He says pulling my bottom lip down with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." I say. He chuckles.

"You always try to apologize when you realize how serious I am." He says with a smirk. He loosens his tie and tugs the tube top part of my dress off urgently not even giving me time to process what the hell is going on. My boobs pour out and I immediately grab them with my arm. Hiding the most important parts. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head with one hand. "I will see what is mine." He growls out before moving his eyes lower and lower until he finally gets where he intended. He swears lowly and closes his eyes for a couple seconds.

He then recuperates and uses his other hand to move my legs so that we are in missionary position. He kisses the crook of my neck before kissing in between my breast. He moves to my right nipple and lightly grazes it with his teeth causing me to moan quietly. He finally gives in and sucks and licks it while giving my other breast attention with his hand. He pulls handcuffs from under his pillow and I roll my eyes.

He pinches my left nipple with a lot of force causing me to hiss in pain. He locks my wrists at the center of his bed frame. Once my arms are stuck above me, he trails his hands down my arms before circling my nipples I moan in response.

"Let me tell you what's gonna happen" He says with a smirk. "I know how embarrassed you will be if everyone in the house heard you scream my name in pleasure so I will make you cum over and over and over again until you do scream my name. It will get harder to resist each time you cum because you will become more and more sensitive." He says causing me to roll my eyes again. No man has every made me cum more than once so i'm not convinced.

"Over my dead body." I say to him and he smirks.

"You stubborn little thing, this is going to be very hard for you." He says mockingly. He trails his hands from nipples to my thighs holding them open. He places his lips on mine softly but firm at the same time, almost as if he was apologizing in advance. He then moves his lips to my neck then the center of my breasts before moving his lips to my stomach. He ripped my skirt off revealing my thong.