Part 12

Alessia:

Alessia:

That was very...interesting. He actually wanted to sit down and get to know me. I wonder what's gonna happen if I don't move my stuff in here. I think of all the things he could do to me. His body towering over mine as a quiver in delight. His chain dangling in my face as my ankles rest on his shoulders.

My body shivers lightly and I whisk myself back to reality. Getting up and making my way back to my old room. I need to make sure Megan is okay. She is definitely dealing with a lot right now.

~

I walk in and both of the girls are still sitting in the bathroom. I walk in and look at them both, the tension in the room is very thick. "How are you feeling Megan?" I ask. She still looks a little sad.

"I'm better, thanks to you guys." She says while smiling. Then her cute smile turns into a smirk and I look over at Vanessa to find her with a smirk aswell. "What did James want?" Megan asks with a wink. I roll my eyes.

"He just wanted to talk." I say and they look at me with a little doubt. "I'm serious, we just talked." I say and Vanessa rolls her eyes.

"I bet he wanted to yank your fucking panties off." Vanessa says and my jaw drops in shock.

"You just can't wait till me and your brother finally fuck, huh?" I ask Vanessa and she nods her head immediately. Megan also nods her head. They are both very invested in my sex life with James. Especially his own sister. "He rubbed my thighs a little though." I say. Maybe if I give them a little something they will feel better. They both awe. Megan's face suddenly drops and I reach for her hand. "Gabe doesn't matter. He is an asshole so reject him. He doesn't deserve you." I tell Megan and she nods slightly.

"I really have to work up the courage to do that. What if he doesn't accept it, thats the only way the rejection works. He has to accept it." She says. I honestly didn't know about all that. My plan to reject my future mate was going to fail regardless.

~

Megan, Vanessa, and I sit on the couch and watch 365 Days on Netflix. I told them about it and they immediately wanted to watch it so that's what we are doing. Gabe and James walk down the stairs and Megan visibly becomes tense and the butterflies start to flutter in my stomach. "What the hell are y'all watching? Porn?" Gabe asks and I stick the middle finger up at him. He thought I was just joking but in all honesty I don't like him anymore so I meant it. Fuck him. James kisses the side of my neck from behind the couch.

"If you wanted to watch porn, all you had to was ask." He says and I can tell he is smirking as my cheeks become red. "I need to speak with you about something important." He says to me.