Part 13

Jameson:

Jameson:

She is driving me absolutely crazy and I know this only the beginning. Last night she left me orgasm less because I still wouldn't let her free. I remember when I first met her and I told her "let's not use sex to get what we want, love"

To be honest both of us have broken that "rule". I knew she didn't do well with authority but I didn't expect her to legit use my weakness against me. She said she would reject me if I touched her but something deep in me didn't believe that. Once I figure out if it's true or not I will get her back.

~

Alessia:

I kept imagining what it would be like when he finally was able to touch me again. What would he do? I already have my plan for tonight, me and Vanessa have been discussing it and she is very excited. "Hey! snap out of it!" Vanessa says to me while snapping her fingers in my face. I immediately get out of my daze and quickly apologize to her. She sits next to me on the couch. "What were you even thinking about?" She asks. I take a deep breath.

"Your dumbass brother." I tell her and she laughs.

"You know when he is able to touch you again, he probably isn't going to hold back." She says to me and I roll my eyes. I know damn well not to underestimate him but that's what ticked him off and turned him on. He entered the living room and looked at both me and Vanessa before walking to the kitchen. He grabbed a water and then walked back up the stairs. "Looks like someone's mad at you!" Vanessa says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Well i'm mad at him." I say back at her.

"No need to get defensive, babygirl." Vanessa says and I cringe at the nickname. She laughs. "What are we going to do to pass the time?" I ask her.

"We could always watch Netflix." She says in response. I'm lucky to have a friend while i'm in this house or else I would be bored out of my mind.

"But we always do that-" I say before I am cut of by Megan as she enters the front door, out of breath. Me and Vanessa look at her in confusion.

"I rejected him, but he didn't accept it. In fact he got really mad. So I took off running." Megan says while trying to catch her breath.

"And why did you think to come here, of all places. Gabe literally comes here every day." I say and she swears under her breath. Vanessa just smirks.

"I love watching a good game of cat and mouse." Vanessa says and I hit her in the arm.

"Yea, as long as i'm the cat." Megan says. Vanessa busts out laughing and I look at her with confusion.