Part 25

Alessia:

His sudden strong emotions had me feeling some type of way. Should I be expecting something? He removed his lips from mine and put his head back in the crook of my neck. Our combined juices begin to flow from my pussy and down my ass. "We have work to do James. We can continue this later." I say while pulling his head away from my neck. "Maybe then you can tell me why you are all of a sudden feeling the way you are." I tell him and he closes his eyes before slowly pulling himself off of me. I immediately go to put my clothes on.

He watches me intently while leaning his back against the desk. When I finally finish redressing myself, I walk over to him and put my lips on his. He wraps one arm around my waist and holds my neck with his other hand. I pull away from the kiss, "I'm serious James, I love you. I am also serious about changing the way you rule this kingdom." I tell him and he huffs before looking away.

His lack of a response makes me feel like he doesn't care. "This is very important to me James. Please tell me you will fix it." I tell him watching his eyes as they scan the room and avoid contact with mine.

"It's not that easy, Alessia." He tells me. I pull away from him and I feel anger boil up in my body.

"But it is! You seriously think that what you are doing is okay?" I tell him while reaching for my boots that sit on one of the chairs.

"You don't understand what it's like to rule a kingdom Alessia. You can't just change something that's worked for millions of years." He tells me nonchalantly. How dare he speak to me as if I am asking to much from him. He is right, I have never ruled a kingdom before but I am certain that he is doing it wrong.

"We need to speak to some of the elders in the kingdom, so we can get in contact with the witch ancestors." I tell him coldly before walking out of the room.

"Alessia!" He calls after me but I continue to walk down the long hallway. As I am walking I see Gabe and Megan kissing and I smile, they really do have a perfect relationship now. As I approach them they detach their lips and look at me.

"Could you guys direct me to an elder. I need his or her help." I tell them both.

"Is this about the witch situation that James mentioned in the meeting?" Gabe asks and I nod.

"I don't know how much he has told you but It is a very serious matter and we need to handle it immediately." I tell Gabe and he nods Immediately. I can feel my mate walk up behind me he opens his mouth to say something but Megan cuts him off.

"I can help! My grandma is an elder and she is very knowledgeable. She can help!" Megan says with enthusiasm.

"Take us there now." I tell Megan. Her and Gabe immediately begin to start walking. I try to follow but I am stopped by my mate. He turns me around to face him but I avoid eye contact.

"Look at me baby. I didn't mean it." He says while grabbing my face. He goes to kiss me but I pull away from him.

"Lets not talk right now. We have more important things to do." I say before fully pulling away from him and following Megan and Gabe.

~

We all walk into a very large sitting room. There are wolves everywhere but we maneuver through the talking people and walk towards large double doors. Megan pushes them open to reveal another sitting room but it seems older looking. Almost ancient, there is a bunch of book cases and brown sofas.

There is one specific lady with frizzy straight hair and a jolly body. We all walk up to her and she looks up in confusion before her face lights up when she sees Megan. The old woman pulls Megan down and kisses her cheek before pulling her into a hold. "How is my very gorgeous granddaughter?" The woman asks.