Part 14

Alessia:

He woke me up multiple times during the night for more, so I was completely exhausted. He was like a fucking rabbit in its heat. I woke up with sheets wrapped around my body. My head is at the end of the bed and my feet are laying on his stomach. I look over at James, his hair is a complete mess and his lips are slightly swollen.

Just imagine what I look like right now. I look at the clock by his bed and it about 1:30 in the afternoon. I unwrap myself from the sheets and walk to his closet. Hopefully I can find a shirt to pull over while I go to my room to put on clothes. I finally find a t shirt , that's i'm sure he isn't going to wear today. Just  as i'm about to walk out of the closet, I come face to chest with James.

"One more time!" He says and I immediately shake my head causing him to growl in frustration. "Your acting like you have somewhere to be." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You've had enough, and so have I." I say and he growls.

"You said I could have you all night and all day." He says.

"If you let me out of this stupid lockdown." I say while pulling his shirt over my head and he grumbles something under his breath. I try to walk past him but he walks in front of me again. "What?" I ask in frustration.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I huff at how clingy he has already become. "Just stay with me today and then we can move all your stuff in here." He says again and I rub up and down my nose bridge. "We can go on a run later." He says trying to convince me. My wolf gets excited and begins to threaten me if I say no.

"Okay." I say and he smirks. "But let me go get my clothes on."  I say before finally walking away from him

"Let me come with you." He says and I turn around.

"No, you need to stay here and take a shower. You smell like sex." I tell him and he laughs.

"When we leave for our run, I will call some maids from the pack house to clean our room." He says and I nod in response. He drops his lips to mine and starts a slow kiss. He pulls back and then I leave the room. I walk into my room, go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I then walk into my closet and change into a comfortable outfit that I picked out.

I walk back into the bathroom and brush my hair before putting it up into a ponytail

I walk back into the bathroom and brush my hair before putting it up into a ponytail. I put some chapstick over my swollen lips and pray to the Moon Goddess that it helps. I can't help but notice the mark that James gave me. I had to mark him but I didn't know when I was going to. I let my hair out of the ponytail to hide it a little. I wrap the ponytail holder on my wrist before deciding to head down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and Vanessa and Gabriella are sitting down at the island talking. I go to the refrigerator and pour myself a glass of orange juice. I look over to find them both staring at me as I take a sip of the juice. Gabriella giggles a little bit and Vanessa smirks. "Say whatever your going to say." I tell Vanessa and Gabriella begins to laugh even harder.