Part 35

Alessia:

The Gala was finally over and me and Jameson are walking up the stairs back into the bedroom. I push open the door and he pulls me back against his chest. I laugh as he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. "Can you help me take off my dress please?" I ask him and he smirks. "Not for sex!" I yell at him and he rolls his eyes. He unzips the back of my dress. He slips it off of my shoulders and tugs it past my thighs. I step out of the dress and walk to the bathroom. Jameson growls before pulling me back to him.

He kisses me roughly and I moan before responding to it immediately. I push away from him and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and Jameson walks into the bathroom. He begins to take his shirt and pants off.

Once he is only in his underwear I wink at him before pulling my bra and thong off. I step into the shower and he pulls his underwear off before stepping in after me. As I allow the warm water to tap my skin he turns me around and kisses my lips again. I bite his bottom lip and he growls before deepening the kiss. He lets my hair out of the bun and tangles it in his fingers.

He reaches past me and turns the shower off before grabbing my body and carrying me back to the bed. He places me at the edge of the bed and places his lips on mine. I push him on the bed back first and scoots back until he touches the headboard.

I slowly crawl over to him and watch as his eyes darken with lust. I straddle his lap before pressing my lips against his softly. He pulls my hair to deepens the kiss. He begins to roughly assault my lips. I pull my lips away from his and move my lips to his neck. I rub my wet, naked body up against him and he groans loudly.

I continue to kiss his neck and he runs his hands down my body. I kiss his chest before playing with his nipple with one of my hands.

I grab his cock and line it up with my pussy before pushing my self down on him. I begin to ride him slowly and he groans in pain. "Stop teasing!" He growls at me and I nod my head before riding him faster. He switches our positions in a swift motion. He grabs the back of my knees and forces them up towards my chest while thrusting into me.

"Oh yes!" I moan out and he grunts as he continues to thrust into me. "faster." I demand and he shakes his head.

"No." He growls at me before continuing to push into me. My eyes roll back in my head as my abdomen begins to twist and twirl as I become closer to my release.

I moan loudly when he moves one of his hands from the back of my knee to rub my clit slowly. "You feel so good, baby." He groans while his eyes roll back in his head. I lift my hands up to grip his back and he grunts.

I lift my hips up and I feel my release. My body begins to shudder as a large tremor rolls through my body. I arch my back off of the bed as I continue to come undone. He soon finds his release and jerks his hips repeatedly.

He flips me around on my stomach. He grabs my hips and inserts himself in me once again. I hum in pleasure as he groans. He slowly pushes in and out of me and I hear him groan in pain. I wonder why he is teasing himself.

He trails a finger down my spine before rubbing my ass softly. He begins to thrust faster inside of me and I moan softly. I grip the bedding above my head and he grabs my wrists and pins them behind my back.

"right there!" I moan loudly as he repeatedly rubs against my g-spot. My eyes roll back in my head and my back begins to shiver. My legs begin to shake and he curses loudly.

"stop doing that! i'm gonna cum!" He says before jerking his hips repeatedly and releasing his seed inside of me. His release triggers mine and I begin to shudder and a large tremor erupts through my body for a second time. I arch my back away from the bed as I continue to shake. He kisses my spine before pulling out of me.