Part 34

Jameson:

"Alright! This is our last day to make sure everything is perfect. Vanessa and Matteo double check and make sure that you sent the invitations out. Megan and Gabe, I would like for you guys to set up the tables and chairs that we ordered for the Gala. Alessia hasn't been eating much so Serafine try your hardest to feed her without her getting suspicious." I say and they all nod before walking out of the room.

I run my fingers through my hair before massaging the bridge of my nose. Alessia busts into the room and I look up at her with confusion. "If you want me to eat then just say so!" She yells at me and I huff. Serafine peaks into the room and whispers an apology.

"That women is scary intuitive." She says before leaving the room. I chuckle to myself before beginning to work on some paper work.

~

I check my watch and it says 11:30PM. I put my face in my hands and take a deep breath before walking out of the office. I walk to the bedroom. As I open the door I see Alessia sleeping under the covers and huff.

We have barely spent time together because of all that is going on. I walk over to her and rub her scalp she stirs and hums softly before slowly opening her eyes. "Took you long enough." She says and I smirk at her. I rub her cheek before walking into the bathroom.

After my shower I put on some boxers and a pair of sweatpants before laying in the bed next to Alessia. I pull her body close to mine and she snuggles closer to me. My body immediately relaxes and I begin to savor the moment.

Tomorrow is when shit gets real and anything could happen. Our plan is solid but there is always that what if factor.

Eventually I surrender to sleep.

~

I wake up and Alessia is still snuggled up close to me. I rub her stomach before getting out of bed. She groans and wraps her arms around my neck. She kisses me softly and I immediately kiss her back. "Nothing is going to happen." She tells me in her sleepy voice. I peck her lips slowly before walking into the closet. I put on casual clothes for my meeting with the team.

I walk out of the closet and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and tame my hair before walking out of the room. I walk into the office and everyone is waiting on me. I sit at the desk and clear my throat

"Today is the day. No mistakes. We need flawless work and I can't think of any different group of people to do the job." I say and they nod.

"I love you all!" Megan says.

"Why are we speaking like we aren't gonna succeed? Let's get pumped up! We can do this, I have no doubt." Vanessa says and I smirk at her. My sister has always had the mind of a warrior and that's why I love her so much.

"Of course! Now did everyone handle what they needed to?" I ask them and they all nod. "Do we need to go over the plan again or do you all comprehend?" I ask and they shake their heads no.

"Let's do this!" Gabe says and we all smile and cheer. I really hope we do well. We all walk out of the room and head towards the Hall where we are having the Gala.

Maids are setting up chairs and the caterer is bringing in the buffet of food. There are handy men setting up the LED lights that Alessia requested.

-

It is now 8:30 meaning it is time to get ready for the Gala. I walk into my bedroom and Alessia already has her dress on and is working on her makeup.