Part 4

Alessia:

I didn't waste any time getting out of that house. So I had Enzo pull my car up at the back of the house. I don't even live here so i'm going home. I have no doubt in my mind that my mate will find me but I hope he takes his sweet time about it.

which i'm sure he won't.

So here we are, running into the house. Camilla didn't ask what was going on but I could tell she was very confused. "What the hell is going on Alessia!?" She yells at me as I push her into the house and close the door. I lock both of the locks, not like that's gonna stop him from busting in.

"I found my mate ..." I tell her. She looks at me confused because I have never told her anything about mates because I didn't want her bullying me about it. I mean she knows about the soulmates thing but she doesn't know how strong the bond really is, to be honest, neither did I. "I will explain everything, just please when he gets here ... don't freak out." I explain to her.

"Can you please just tell me what's going on? Why did we leave so soon?" I'm really dreading having to explain this to her.

"In the werewolf world there are things called mates, and that person is destined to be yours for eternity. The bond is much stronger and fast paced than any normal human relationship could ever be." I pause to let her process what i've said before continuing.

"So are your parents...mates?" She asks with confused eyes. I nod my head and her eyes widen in realization. With that I continue my explanation.

"So the Alpha of all Alphas happens to be my soulmate." I tell her and she nods in excitement. "But I don't want him" I finish and her face frowns up.

"Common Alessia! If I had a destined soulmate I wouldn't run from it ... I would welcome it!" She lectures to me "This may just be what you need in your life." She adds and I roll my eyes.

"You don't understand how possessive, and needy they can be Cam!" I tell her with pleading eyes. I really want her to understand and agree with me on this. "They try to control your every move and you know I don't do well with authority." I say to her. She rolls her eyes.

"Why are you so fucked up Alessia?! Like, my parents died and i'm fucked up ... but you, you're just actually mentally fucked up!" She says slapping me upside the head as if to knock in some sense. "You always see the negative side to things, just be positive for once!" She yells before moving to the kitchen. I follow her while evaluating all my life choices.

"You have to see the negative to know the consequences of some situations!" I yell back at her. She turns her head and looks at me like i'm dumb.

"Yea when you're having unprotected sex not when you literally just met your soulmate! Those don't even compare when it comes to consequences in fact i'm sure having a soulmate has no consequences!" She yells at me.

"Listen Alessia you have a lot to think about. Im gonna go take a shower and go to bed. Wake me up if you leave with him." She says a little bit more softer than before. Then she stumbles to her room leaving me to reflect.

Then my phone rings.

*ring ring*

I pick up my phone in frustration. "Dad I can't really talk right n-"

"Why didn't you tell me that he was your mate Alessia" He sounds a little disappointed.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't want this to be your problem. So I just left, I should have known he would've went to you" I say reaching for the pantry door.