Part 18

Alessia:

The spell finally wore off. Now James has ample opportunity to find us, let's just hope he doesn't realize it until later. I wake up and walk into my bathroom. I take a nice shower before walking into my closet and putting on clothes for the day.

Today is the day we're supposed to have dinner with my family and I had a feeling a special somebody was going to ruin it

Today is the day we're supposed to have dinner with my family and I had a feeling a special somebody was going to ruin it. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. "Ou! you look sexy." Vanessa says and I laughs.

"No hunny you look scrumptious." I tell her because she actually looked really good today. She had on a gray top with striped pants and a large coat. She look very classy and sexy. Camilla walked in and she looked very cute too. "Well hello sexy mama."  I tell Camilla and she laughs.

"You both look hot." Camilla says. Technically we all look good. If we all walked into one place all eyes would be on us. We are very hot set of friends.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Camilla asks us

"Oh, we are going to go now?" I ask her and she grabs the keys from the counter.

"Yes, your parents are gonna be upset if you only come for dinner and they haven't seen you in ages." She says and I nod in agreement. I grab Vanessa's arm and we follow Camilla out of the house. We all get into the car and Camilla begins to drive to my family's house.

~

James:

I wake up and everything immediately feels different. I rub my eyes and hop out of bed before putting on my suit for the day. I walk out of my room and I begin to smell something that I haven't in a long time, Vanessa! I walk into her old room, at the pack house and immediately my nose is filled with her scent. The spell has worn off. I run down the stairs and into the garage before grabbing some keys and getting into a car.

I drive to my house and enter the front door quickly. I run up the stairs to me and Alessia's room before opening the closet and my nose is immediately filled with Alessia's delightful scent. I inhale deeply and sigh in relief. I run back down the stairs and out of the front door. I hop in the car and begin to track my stupid sister and my naughty mate.