Part 30

Jameson:

"Fine." Alessia says and I wink at her. I watch as she looks away from me as her cheeks become red. I wonder why she cut her hair. I like it a lot but I do miss the long hair. Her hair is reminder how long we've been apart and how much we've both changed. I know for a fact that Alessia knows some of the things i've done after she left me.

I would go one full blown killing sprees. In fact I killed a whole human village out of anger, frustration, and heartbreak. I kinda have another urge to go on a killing spree due to the fact that she slept with the vampire king. He is the most manipulative and sneaky supernatural leader. She could have done better. In fact she could do better than me.

"James! Are you coming?" Alessia says and my eyes squint in confusion.

"Can you pay more attention and stop constantly lusting after Alessia!" My sister says before slapping the back of my head.

"Shut up V! What are we talking about?" I ask Alessia and she clears her throat a little bit.

"I am going to call the Vampire King, to schedule a meeting tomorrow at 7:30PM. After that call we are going to the club." She says and I nod. "So, are you coming?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah sure." I say and Alessia nods her head before rubbing the back of her neck. She has been doing that a lot lately. She picks up her desk phone and dials a number i'm guessing belongs to the Vampire King. She puts the phone on speaker as she answers.

"Hello Laurence." She says and he chuckles through the phone.

"Long time no speak, Alessia." He says and I grumble at the use of my mates name.

"I am to believe that you and your people are plotting against mine so I think we should meet up and peacefully solve this problem." She says to the phone.

"Ah, crawling back for more, I see." He says and I growl causing him to laugh.

"No, i'm calling on behalf of my Kingdom. Let's be honest, you enjoyed it more than me." She says and I fight back the urge to speak. But my wolf is being very persistent.

"I can hear your mate breathing heavy. You accepted him?" Laurence asks through the phone.

"That is none of your concern. We will meet at 7:30 PM tomorrow. We won't draw any weapons unless you do." My mate says before hanging up the phone. Little does she know I will pull out a wooden stake to stick in his heart. I hate that piece of shit for multiple reasons and this is a chance to get rid of him for good. "Okay! Let's go get ready!" Alessia says before walking out of the room.

~

Alessia:

After I walk out of the room everyone follows me as I maneuver through the halls. I walk up to my bedroom door and turn around to see Vanessa and Jameson staring at me. "What do the knights want?" I ask them and Vanessa shrugs

"I need to borrow one of your dresses. Your forgetting I don't live here." She says and I nod before allowing her to open the door and walk.

"What about you?" I ask Jameson and he smirks.

"I don't know where else to go. Your forgetting I don't live here." He says before winking at me. I look away from his face but he grabs my cheeks and forces me to look at him. "Don't look away from me." He says before pushing past me to go inside of my room. I huff and walk in to see the siblings talking. I walk to my closet and throw out a dress for Vanessa before picking out a dress for me. I walk out of the closet and Vanessa is in the bathroom changing. "And what are you going to wear?" Jameson asks me and I roll my eyes.