Part 6

Alessia:

He throws me over his shoulder and I struggle to get down. He smacks my ass causing me to yelp and stop moving. "You have pushed my buttons to many times, now." He says while opening the door to a room i've never been in.

The room must be his because of the black silk sheets and living room that sits on the left side of his bed.

He throws me on the bed and I try to run but he grabs my thighs and pulls me towards him at the end on the bed. "I'm sorry." I say.

"No no. Don't say sorry now." He says flipping me on to my stomach.

"What the fuck are you doing." I yell trying to turn back around but he has me pinned.

Well isn't this a predicament.

"Stop moving before I grab the cuffs!" He yells at me. He pulls my hips off the bed and I arch my back in response. He groans at my position and then it dons on me that the only thing that is keeping him from my ass is these thin, short spanks, and a lacy black thong.

My core aches to be touched and I know he can smell it because he rocks his hips up agains my ass causing me to moan. He trails his finger down my spine softly before roughly grabbing my ass with his hands causing me to arch my back up in surprise. "I wish you would just be a good girl so I wouldn't have to do this." He says before softly rubbing my ass with his hands.

"Do what?" I ask and he hums in response.

"You'll see. Now answer a question for me. Who is the boss in this relationship?" He asks and I smirk unknowingly.

"Me." But right after I say it a hard stinging slaps gets planted on my ass causing me to screech and jerk away. "On no! You are not doing this." I say desperately. He holds me in place to keep me from moving and I huff in frustration.

"Now let's try this again, baby." He says before asking the previous question. "Who is the boss in this relationship?"

"Me." I speak up and he smacks my ass even harder. He rubs the spot as if to soothe it but only makes the ache in my core worse. I feel him harden by my ass and jerk my hips back causing him to swear and spank my ass again.

~

10 slaps later and he is still asking the same question. "Who is the boss in our relationship?" He asks holding my hips up against his. A tear streams down my face from the pain and sexual frustration.

"You!" I yell out fast. "Please." I beg not even knowing what i'm begging for exactly. I push my hips harder against his and my hands are in fists holding his sheets. He plants kisses on both of my lower cheeks before flipping me over on my back.

He stands between my legs before bending down to plant kisses on my neck. I moan and wrap my legs around his torso. He runs his hands around my legs and looks up at my face before desperately putting his lips on mine. I respond immediately fighting for control before eventually letting him take over. He pulls back from the ferocious kiss.

"I have one more question." He says while smirking down at me. "Will you do what I say from now on?" He asks looking in my eyes with a fury that takes my breath away. I grit my teeth in anger knowing the only way to get out of this is to tell him what he wants to hear.

"Mostly" I say rolling my eyes. He smirks before trailing his hand up my body to my neck. He rubs the spot where he is supposed to mark me and I moan quietly at the euphoria feeling.

"I will!" I blurt out. He runs his finger back down my body before forcing my legs wider with his thigh and right hand. Using his other hand he slightly rubs over my clit causing me to whimper loudly. He pushed down on my sensitive flesh causing my eyes to roll back in my head.

He begins to slowly and teasingly rub my bud causing me to moan loudly. "Please James." I beg causing him to grunt and vigorously rub on it. He uses his other hand to grab my face as my eye flutter closed.

"Look at me!" He depemands and I comply. Looking in his hooded eyes while he vigorously rubs. Almost as if he sense me about to come undone he slows down his movements causing me to huff in frustration. He pulls off my spanks revealing my thong.
He continues his actions yet the feeling is more. I let out a loud moan and my legs begin to shake uncontrollably.

"Cum for me." He demands and as if he has the remote to my body, I come. I release with a forceful tremor. I ride out my orgasm quivering and trembling beneath him. He continues to rub me forcing me to ride out the orgasm.

Once I come down he looks at me with terror in his eyes causing me to squint my own.

"Im sorry Alessia..." was all he said before basically running out of his own room.

~

Please tell me what you thought

Please tell me what you thought. Next part will involve more of the plot and less of the sex.
-kmis