Part 29

Alessia:

"I know he compelled you to cheat on me." I say and his eyes widen.

"Now you know that everything that I have ever said to you was true. I am in love with you. I know you don't feel the bond anymore and my mark is some how missing from your neck but till this day my love for you is very strong." James says and I feel my chest tighten.

"I apologize for rejecting you but you need to understand the pain that I felt. I was done with you so I got Serafine to burn the mark off with her magic. It was painful but I felt it was necessary at the time." I tell James and he nods his head.

"So what-" He starts to say but I cut him off.

"So now we have vampires to deal with. They have teamed up with Lauden so now that he is dead we are left with them. I suggest we work together to fight them off. Then as we spend more time together we can see what happens between us." I say and he nods his head.

"I will do everything in my power to have you back. But my wolf is going crazy over here, so can I hug you?" He asks me and my breath immediately hitches.

"Um. That's fine." I say before getting up and walking over to his chair. He gets up and immediately wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close to his body. I can kindof feel the bond but it isn't as strong as before needless to say his touch still brings me to my knees. He rubs my back and my body relaxes.

"I like your hair."  He says and I pull away from his chest but he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you. I like your beard." I say and he chuckles.

"Really?! I actually just grew it out." He says and I smirk at him.

"It looks good on you." I say while bringing my hand up and playing with his it. The moment my fingers touch his beard his body shivers and I immediately pull my hand back. "Sorry" I say while looking away from his face after I clear my throat. He moves his hand to my hair while keeping one of his arms around my waist and runs his fingers through my hair. I gasp at the contact and he continues to play with my hair.

"You look very good." He tells me and my cheeks begin to heat up. Gia: "We taste good too!" My wolf says and my cheeks heat up even more.

"I'm afraid I have to go back home. We can get started tomorrow in the morning. You can come to my Castle around 7:30AM. Is that a deal?" I ask him and I watch he looks at my lips. He nods his head after a second before pecking my lips. "James!" I yell at him while trying to get away from him.

"I'm sorry but I just had to." He says and I roll my eyes before smirking. He lets me go and I walk towards the door.

"7:30! I love punctuality so make sure you are there on time." I tell him and I watch as he smirks at me before looking me up and down. I turn my head and walk out of his office. I immediately lightly touch my lips. I almost forgot how his lips felt against mine, sucks I can't feel the bond. I'm surprised he could control himself. Megan and Gabe are talking by the Castle doors and I give Gabe a quick hug goodbye.

"I can smell him on you!" Gabe says and my eyes widen.

"We just hugged!" I yell at him and he rolls his eyes.

"There is no way he was able to control himself after touching you." Gabe says and I roll my eye.

"How about you ask him instead of harassing me!" I say before walking out of the castle doors. I get in the car and drive myself back to my castle. Megan is obviously going to drive with Gabe to there home.

I pull up to the castle and immediately walk up to my room. I walk in my room and throw off my shoes before walking to bathroom. I turn the shower on and hop in the water. My phone begins to ring and I huff before sliding out of the shower. I pick up my phone from the counter and answer the unknown number.