Part 21

Alessia:

I wake up to kisses being planted on my shoulder. I try to turn around but my sore nipples graze the shirt i'm in causing me to hiss in pain. I fight through the pain and fully turn around to face my mate. "Are they okay? Let me see them." He says and I shake my head no in response. "I know they hurt. Let me see them." He says again and I roll my eyes before climbing on top of him, so that I am straddling him.

I slowly lift my shirt up and he watches my breast intently. His eyes grow darker and he brings his hand up but I flinch away. "Let me make them feel better." He says.

"I swear if you pinch them again, I will give you blue balls." I say to him and he smirks before lifting both of his hands up. He softly rubs over my nipples and a ripple of pain and pleasure erupts through my body. "What the fuck was that?" I ask him.

"I made your nipples more sensitive." He says while chuckling and I growl at him. He pushes my back towards him and I begin to shake my head.

"It's gonna hurt." I say.

"Let me help you." He says and I let him push my chest towards his face softly. He kisses my left nipple softly before sucking and licking all over it. I moan softly as a foreign feeling works through me. He bites down slightly and I hiss in pain.

"James!" I yell at him and he pulls back to look at me.

"It was instinct. I am sorry." He says and I roll my eyes. He moves to my right breast and does the same thing. When he finishes he pushes me up a little before reaching his hands up to continue to rub my breasts. "How is everything else?" He asks me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine James." He says.

"You mean, marito." He says causing my eyes to get larger. I forgot I called him my husband. I really don't want to tell him. "What does it mean?" He asks. I'm sure he is even more curious after seeing my reaction. I shake my head no and he growls before pinching both of my nipples. I wince in pain and he smirks at me. "Tell me my beautiful queen, what does it mean?" He says before pinching my nipple even harder.

"Stop you're gonna make me cry." I yell him as my eyes begin to water and he smirks

"Didn't stop me last night, it won't stop me now." He says and I growl at him before taking a deep breath.

"It means husband, I called you my husband." I say while looking away so I don't have to look at his face. He grabs my cheeks with one hand and immediately brings my lips down on his. He growls at the contact and begins to move his lips more ferocious and rough.

He kisses my neck and I moan at his assault. He takes a break to pull the rest of my shirt off and I shake my head "What time is it?" I ask him and he grabs my hands and puts them behind my back before sucking my nipples. I moan and push my chest closer to his mouth.

"It 1:00PM." He says while taking a small break to move to my other breast. I huff.

"We need to get food, I'm hungry." I say and he pushes me up a little to pull his shirt off.

"Don't act like you're not horny, I can smell you." He tells me and my cheeks begin to heat up. "Oh, don't be embarrassed baby. I like how responsive you are for me." He says into my ear and I feel myself grow wetter. He slowed pulls my underwear down and slips his cock out of his pants. "Come on, ride your husband." He says and I smirk.