Chapter 6 - Madeline

Is it possible for a nightmare to be last more than one episode?

I woke up this morning feeling something is different with me. My body felt so warm and uniquely secured. I didn't know how to explain it. And yet, I there is a sore in an unfamiliar place.

Once I full awake, I realized a hand draped over my body. I opened my eyes and moved slowly to see the owner of the hand. And it was him! Mr. Perfect and I.. we weree sleeping together... spooning... naked... NAKED!!!

Oh. My. God!

I looked down slowly, barely taking off the blanket. And everything that I thought was a dream was not a dream anymore.

His lips, his hands, his whisker, his perfect abs, his nice ass. Stop! Not going there. Run Madeline! Run!!!

I just lost my virginity to a stranger. Willingly...

Slowly, I moved from the bed. My muscles down there hurt. I tried to walk as slowly as I could. I couldn't have this man. I had to go. I took my shirt and shorts from the luggage, wore it in a record time, packed everything hastily into my luggage. Thank God, some of my stuff is still in Julian town. I'm planning to bring them when I settle in the apartment.

I closed the room door slowly with my luggage and bag with me. Once the door closed, I ran, ignoring the sore in my lady's part.

Here I am in the lobby, waiting for Drew's Maserati. My heart still pounding in my chest, not from the running. What the hell is just happening???

I call Meredith. She is somewhere in Europe. I don't care what time she is now. She picks the call after the fifth ring.

"Yes, Mads?"

I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. I realize my cheeks are wet. God, I can't cry in front of the hotel right now. I sob a little and clear my throat.

"Mads? You okay?" She asks in panic.

"Yes Mer. No, I mean..."

"Mads talk to me!"

"Can I... can I stay in your apartment?"

"Yeah, sure," she says fast. "You go there now. I tell the doorman to give you the key. Don't hang up this phone!"

I barely listen Meredith talk to her assistant. The Maserati comes to the lobby. I get inside once the valet guy opens the door. Waiting for them to put the luggage into the trunk. And I start the car.

"You can go to the apartment and find Alfred. He's the apartment manager. Just tell him your name. Ok!"

I nod.

"Mads?"

"I'm nodding."

"Oh okay. Where are you now?"

"In the car.. on my way to your apartment" I can't hide the shakiness in my voice. But I don't want Meredith to worry about me. She has tours that demand her full attention. So I add "I'm okay Mer."

"Don't lie to me, Madeline Parker. You're not an actress," she says like a big sister. I can hear her pissed tone at my failed lie.

I say nothing. More because I don't know what to say right now. And I hear Meredith sigh. "Drive safe okay. Text me when you arrive at the apartment... and call me when you're ready to talk," she says softly. That's Meredith. She always knows me better than anyone.

"Okay," I whisper.

"Mads..."

"Yeah?"

"Mi casa es tu casa."