Chapter 25 - Ethan

WNo one ever mentions to me that when you pick a girl for a date, you can be this nervous. If my employees found out about this, I doubt they would want to continue work in the Hall Industries under my reign. Turns out, 30 years old Ethan Hall is a teenager. Damn it!

I buzz Madeline's apartment. In a few seconds she opens the door, she's a little breathless but I doubt it's because she ran to open the door. Does she feel it too? The nervousness...

"Hi," she greets breathlessly.

"Hi, Sweetness." My voice is husky, unintentionally. What is wrong with me? "You ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to take my purse. Do you want to come in?"

I lean my body on door to stop it from closing itself and shake my head. "You know what will happen if I come in, Sweetness."

Her face blushes, and she runs to her table, taking her purse.

I can't control my eyes. They follow Madeline's ass when she runs to take the purse, and they move to her tits when she comes back to me. What a nice body! Why does she have to wear something so sexy like this? Is she planning to blue ball me to death?

Actually, her dress isn't that sexy, it's your teenage hormone messed up with you, Ethan Hall.

And I don't need a second opinion.

She clears her throat, looking at me. "Let's go," she says. Busted! She saw when I was checking on her.

In the lobby, I see many people looking at my car. Lusting to be precise, some of them even take a pic with the car. I can't blame them. This is one of my favourite vice. My pride and ego.

Madeline laughs and looks at me. "Are you always driving this car when you have a date?"

I grin at her. "Yes. Why? You'd prefer a limousine?"

She still laughs and shakes her head. We walk to the car and I press the button on my FOB. The doors open up like a wing. We get in and the doors close automatically.

"So you will not be an old-fashioned gentleman who opens and closes the door for the woman?" She teases me. I like it she can switch her personality between a professional executive assistant in the office, and a cheerful, friendly woman today.

"Well, I'd love to do that. But this car is too independent. What can I say?" I grin and she laughs.

I wait for her until she fastened her seatbelt. I lean over to her and look into her eyes. "By the way, Sweetness, you asked me if I always drive this car for my date. I forgot to mention to you. This is actually the first date I have since I bought this car a few months ago. I also want to tell you that this is the first date that I've prepared by myself. And you are the only woman I take for a date without expecting that you will warm my bed by the end of the day."

She stares at me even though her blush creeps from her chest. And just because I'm an asshole who wants to see her blush even more, I add, "I don't expect doesn't mean I don't want to. I'll do anything to be inside you again." And as expected, her face blushes even more. She can compete with this car's color. I love it! Oh, and of course I meant it.

***

We arrive in a beautiful garden with a lake on Long Beach. I lead her to the small port that has 5 boats. I already booked the biggest one this morning, and asked Consuela to bring our lunch. I wouldn't be surprised if, by now, Consuela and my other house staff are here hiding around the bush to watch my date.

This morning when I asked her for the meal, she asked me back why I want to eat in the boat. And I told her I'm having a date. I didn't know her reaction would be extreme. Her eyes bulged, she stammered as if I just committed killing someone. She acted as if she didn't know I could date someone. Well, it's been a long time since the last time I really dated a woman. 5 years? Or 6.. or longer, maybe.